Reviews

• Dec 27, 2010

Cute movie... or was that Boris? It's a good story about love in marriage and chasing your dreams, finding your calling.... I liked it!

• Oct 18, 2010

If you enjoy positive, up-lifting, African-American comedic dramas, you'll like this one. I loved it!

• Sep 20, 2010

Dreadful score, the direction is very amateurish, and the acting is well below average. Cheaply done and it looks it. The story isn't even that interesting. I can't see why they bothered to make it. What really irks me is how the totally obscure director (Christine Swanson) is listed as an award winning director. She won one award - Short Film Award at, get this, The Acapulco Black Film Festival!!!! Now there is a major achievement! Was she employee of the month at Wal-Mart too? Better yet, before the credits, it says that All About Us became a best selling DVD. It isn't even out yet on DVD, (Today's date 06/22/08, street date for the movie 07/01/08) so how can it be a best seller already!!! And it is very likely it won't sell at all. Misleading lies. What a turn off.

• Dec 19, 2008

When I first started watching the movie, I figured the movie was about the people who were making it. It was nice though because it brings perspective into what you do in life and the energy that put towards things that may not be as important as you make it. There is more to life than the chase.

• Sep 09, 2008

Very refreshing movie. It was authenticly touching. I love the fact that they learned from the things that didn't come the way they expected...and then ultimately getting what they wanted all along in the end. Beautifully simple and a wonderful testimony of Psalm 37. Inspiring.

• Aug 23, 2008

I think this was a good movie. It had a great storyline that flowed very nicely. At some points in the movie, I got a little bored and said "okay..what else?!" Overall, it was a nice romantic film.

• Aug 17, 2008

storyline proved to be inspirational... without having to be 'edgy'! ;)

storyline proved to be inspirational... without having to be 'edgy'! ;)

• Aug 04, 2008

i enjoyed this movie because it shows u how important family is when it comes too material things

• Jul 31, 2008