All I Want for Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All I Want for Christmas Reviews

November 25, 2015
One of my favorite cheesy romantic Christmas movies.
December 2, 2014
Cute story and the acting wasn't terrible.
December 1, 2012
Very obvious from the beginning. No guess work at all. Fast ending. What just happened. Eh.
November 29, 2012
Hallmark cliche and overall bad filmmaking run amok in this nauseating Christmas travesty.
December 18, 2011
A wonderful movie about one little boy's sweet wish for his mother to find a new husband for Christmas.
December 10, 2011
The worst film I have ever seen. Crap story and an even worse ending!
December 25, 2010
Nisam bas nesto zadovoljna ovim filmom. Ugodaj je bio potpun za Bozic, ali je radnja toliko debilna a da o kraju filma ne govorim (ma kakva li je to prosidba minutu prije bozica) :)
December 25, 2010
December 22, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.....its got a good cast of actors/actressess throguhout this movie...i think that gail o grady, jimmy jax pinchax, robert mailhouse, greg germann, bess meyer play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this kids/family/drama/xmas movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie....i think that this is a good xmas movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie....this is a good family movie 2 watch
January 23, 2009
O Golly, golly...this looks really good....
December 27, 2008
it was a really good romance
December 26, 2008
What the boy did for his mum was sweet, but she ended up marrying the wrong man.
December 16, 2008
Blah very generic family christmas movie.
December 16, 2008
this movie was good, i was happy when she ended up with the guy that i wanted her too.
December 8, 2008
Very predictable. Not a bad movie. Little boy in it gets annoying at the end.
½ January 19, 2008
This is a nice family movie to sit down to. It shows that even a christmas miracle can happen if you really believe.
January 18, 2008
When did this movie come out??
January 17, 2008
Yuck, no Christmas movies for me.