All She Wants for Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All She Wants for Christmas Reviews

January 19, 2015
Hate to kick a movie when it's down, but yes, this is "that bad". I gave up half hour in.
As others have said, I also quite like Monica Keena as an actress, but she's really not good here at all. Maybe it's the crappy script, she's not actually working with a whole lot.
Christmas movies as a genre are not the best, but I can forgive quite a bit usually. This is just really not good.
December 21, 2013
A poor Christmas flick with a lot of crappy acting and a very annoying voice from Monica Keena. Avoid
½ April 24, 2013
little bit sweet but otherwise nothing special
March 2, 2013
The acting is pretty awful, the story is weak, but the end is sweet. Sometimes a happy ending is all a movie needs to justify it's existence.
December 23, 2012
40minutes in when he gets recognized at that bar, that is were they are at. Athens, Georgia. I Have been to that bar and it is almost the same. Is that the town they are also in? Where it was filmed?
½ December 17, 2012
Really bad. I was bored a half an hour in. Super cheesy and the lead actress was very annoying.
½ November 23, 2012
Transparent, low budget and cheesy...
August 2, 2012
Movie was smart fun witty and pretty good dialogue. Predictable plot but fun to watch anyway.
December 1, 2011
It wasn't the best Christmas movie I've ever seen but it was cute and had somewhat of a storyline.
November 27, 2011
It's a cheesy christmas movie... If that's all you're expecting, then its cute.
½ December 29, 2010
little bit sweet but otherwise nothing special
½ November 22, 2010
it's really not as bad as alot of people make it out to be
perhaps the reason is because it's too overly-cutesy
it works for this film though because everyone could use some joy and holiday cheer once in a while
not only is Monica Keena gorgeous here but is great in the lead role
the acting is fairly passable for everyone else
there's some big business-type stuff going on in the plot as she tries to help the town survive a toy company's business
the love story is typical but is developed with ease
some minor drama here and there but thankfully not shoved in our faces
it does feel a little longer than it needs to be
other than that, it's a sweet, clean holiday film everyone can watch without too many complaints
January 27, 2010
she's ugly and he resembles Seth MacFarlane
½ December 23, 2009
It was the typical Christmas "storyline" but if it weren't for Noel's enormous boobs, there is NO WAY any guy would make it thru the crappy acting and sappy plot. GAG!!!!
December 19, 2009
This is a wonderful movie. I need to see it again in order to give a better review lol.
December 15, 2009
seems to be a typical theme to christmas movies..the 'town' needs saving. isn't the best one but i did make it through to the end.
December 14, 2009
Poor acting, bad dialogue.
½ December 7, 2009
This movie was good.
½ December 9, 2008
This was pretty bad. The story in and of itself was good - but written very poorly - very poor performances (almost laughable) that seemed more like a Jr High School Play - the hair was bad, the clothes were bad, the music? Ohhhhh my gawwddd HOW bad but I just can't help but get back to the story itself and I did hang in there to see how things would work out. With a better budget, writers, actors, and scoring, this little film could have been so much better - but it is what it is...and not worth renting but maybe catching it on TV wouldn't be so bad...well maybe not.
August 1, 2008
Cute Christmas movie worth a look.