All Souls Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Souls Day Reviews

½ December 28, 2008
Danny Trejo-clap-clap-clapclapclap! This movie ate it. It was ghosts and zombies, original! The best was at the end of the movie when my friend Owen said "It'd be funny if the women who helped them was a ghost and disappeared". She was, and she did. Boooo.
December 28, 2008
if you want to get this to see Danny Trejo, or Jeffrey Combs, dont, cause i did, and they have a combined screen time of about 5-10 minutes. and the rest of the movie sucks balls.
½ December 28, 2008
Super-cheap horror/comedy of sorts is a lot of fun, just don't expect high brow entertainment.
½ December 28, 2008
Pretty ok. Typical teen movie, with a few plot twists here and there. Nothing special and contributes very little to zombie film lore.
December 28, 2008
Meh, I thought it was really boring. I picked up the DVD for a few bucks at Best Buy, so I can't say I was expecting a whole lot in the first place. To sum up, it's a movie I don't regret seeing, but wouldn't watch it again.
½ December 28, 2008
It was okay... ending not so great.. could watch again, not worthy of keeping a copy of in the house though
½ December 28, 2008
Interesting but dull attempt to make All Souls Day about the dead coming back to tear the living a new asshole. Really though, its about a greedy villian who bombs an entire town to protect his gold. Those dead are now pissed off and won't rest until they are helped. The cameo appearances by Danny Trejo, Jeffrey Combs, and David Keith help this movie a little, but overall, it's kind of lame.
½ December 28, 2008
One of the worst Sci-Fi Channel original movies ever. Even Jeffrey Combs can't save this.
December 28, 2008
What's worse then Zombies?! I'll tell you, Mexican Zombies!
December 28, 2008
Well i dint like this movie much tho it was good at the begining and the cast were not that interesting its similiar to the movies like Dawn of the dead and Land of the dead and i think those kind of Zombies movies are out dated
½ December 28, 2008
I'm suprised people aren't rating this any higher than two and a half stars. After seeing the ratings they give some films, I'm floored.
December 28, 2008
Maybe not. They are all like this nowadays...
December 28, 2008
I hate it when writers & directors try to turn a perfectly find scary movie into some sort of dramatic piece of steaming turd. The movie started out pretty promising: cheesy back story, gore, and a creepy old lady in the first half an hour of the movie. Then it launches into a plot and really, really terrible acting (and not the kind I enjoy in horror movies, the kind where the actress is being earnest). It was hard to watch. Use this movie as background noise while doing something else.
½ December 28, 2008
I'm a HUGE Jeffrey Combs Fan but, This Was REALLY Bad!
½ December 28, 2008
not a good movie.danny trejo can do BETTER.
December 28, 2008
I guess i expected more...
puffchunk
December 28, 2008
Parts of it were pretty fun. Jeffry Combs needed a bigger part however.
December 28, 2008
were do they make this shit
don't waste your time
December 28, 2008
Terrible direction. shaky camera.