All Souls Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Souls Day Reviews

½ October 4, 2015
There's some b-movie fun to be had in the second half but it's too little too late in a poorly paced, terribly acted, low budget piece of trash.
April 12, 2012
wasn't to bad and that i wacthed here on flixster free may have made it better then if i spent money on it
January 28, 2012
Not as scary as what i thought it would be, lame and boring.
December 19, 2011
Well i dint like this movie much tho it was good at the begining and the cast were not that interesting its similiar to the movies like Dawn of the dead and Land of the dead and i think those kind of Zombies movies are out dated
½ November 8, 2011
I'm so glad I didn't have to pay a dime to watch this horrible horror flick like I was planning on back when Hollywood Video still existed.This movie was pure crap from start to when I just could not take anymore & had to shut it off.Let this be a warning to all of you who are thinking about watching this flick
½ February 15, 2011
This movie was just horrible to say the least. I mean, it wasn't even B movie quality. I had to ff through most of it because it drug on for so long. It was just bad. The only reason it gets 2 1/2 stars is the parts that I didn't have to ff through wasn't that bad. It was a good story line but poorly executed.
October 17, 2010
I never made it longer than about halfway without falling asleep when this one comes on.
½ August 6, 2010
All's Soul Day is a pure cheese zombie film, but it is still a bizarro, bloody, and perhaps creepy piece of C-level cinema that will entertain those horror fans who have nothing better to do. Cameos from Jeffrey Combs and Danny Trejo add a little something extra.
½ July 20, 2010
WoW I have seen a lot of movies and this one was the worst!!!
½ July 20, 2010
It wasn't bad. It was more of a decent surprise when compared to other very crappy horror movies that have much more hype about them. Plus, zombie films are usually either really bad or really good, and this was good enough. Not good enough to watch again, but good enough where I don't feel like I wasted that much money.
July 20, 2010
I?m going to have to go find the police, the sheriff, or the magnificent fucking seven

A small town in Mexico is haunted by an ancient incident that stains its history and resides over its people. Every Day of the Dead, November 1st, the locals must sacrifice individuals to satisfy those involved in the town?s historical incident. If the sacrifice does not take place, the dead return to gather what they can find.

?They cut out my tongue so no one can hear me scream.?

Markus Morth, director of Held, delivers All Saints Day. The storyline for this picture is inconsistent and at times hard to follow. At times, this feels like three separate stories blended into one, but it is hard to tell if the director delivered the content in that fashion on purpose. The acting is nothing special; however, the scenes are well selected and there was a creepy feel throughout the movie.

?Cat got your tongue? Nope, I?ve got it.?

All Saints Day is a DVD that I saw at my mother in-law?s house and decided that I needed to see this during Halloween season. The cover is gripping and who doesn?t like a film with Danny Trejo in it? Now, Danny Trejo is hardly in this film (at the beginning and at the end), but it was still an entertaining picture. I enjoyed the depiction of the zombies and the sacrifices. However, there were a couple really dumb scenes that made me throw my hands in the air (the car escape sequences?both times). Nevertheless, this is worth watching once, as it is not a complete waste of time (especially for fans of the zombie genre).

?She hasn?t been satisfied.?

Grade: C-
July 20, 2010
Yet another of countless awful horror films. A stupid plot, wooden acting, so many holes in the plot it is embarassing. What possesses filmakers to create this rubbish? They don't make any money. Just awful.
July 1, 2010
not scary at all if not for Danny Trejo id give it zero stars
May 11, 2010
Mexican zombies? I'm in! Nah, this movie is so damn boring I fell asleep. I usually shut em' off if I feel drowsy. So I gave it a second shot and it didn't work out at all because I dozed off AGAIN. I prefer this garbage over nyquil any day. 20% for helping me sleep.
May 10, 2010
all souls day tried way too hard to be a successful and scary horror film. its not scary and its one of those films you would see late at night on the sci-fi channel. the story goes everywhere and its pacing is very uneven. its script is poorly written and its an overall dumb horror film.
½ April 17, 2010
What the Hell did I just watch? I would like to say that the acting was the worst part...but then I remember the plot...and then I remember the visual effects...and then I remember the make-up...and then I remember that this movie is supposed to be a zombie movie...and then I remember that I wasted 90 minutes of my life watching this. EVERYTHING in this movie is awful.
½ March 17, 2010
This movie should have gotten an A+ for a let down cover. It promises sex, gore and zombies. None of that is really there. Jeffery Combs and Danny Trejo are only in it for a few minutes.
½ March 6, 2010