All American Bikini Car Wash Reviews

• Jan 18, 2017

Exactly what you expect it to be with a little less production value.

Exactly what you expect it to be with a little less production value.

• Oct 20, 2015

This was a ton of fun, honestly. Not a perfect movie, but a good time, senseless, silly fun. Fun script and acting (especially VEX!!). The soundtrack was pretty poppin too, which was surprising. Obviously the cars and babes are the draw here, but it does try to be more than just a t & a flick. Good stuff.

• Oct 07, 2015

I work long and hard every day, when I got home yesterday and grabbed my clicker and turned on my direct TV I came across this gem. This was 90 minutes of pure innocent fun, yes it has naked ladies but it is not exploitive, the girls are beautiful, the cars are amazing and Las Vegas never looked more fun. it reminded me of risky business or night shift or something like that. I recommend this film to any one looking to unwind. We all deserve a good laugh. Wonderful fun escapist flick. It has a simple story with likable characters, they are well drawn and the whole thing moves along at a brisk pace. It's about a young guy flunking out of business class, to save himself he gets a challenge to turn a profit with an old car wash and what draws in cars faster than some young toned bods rubbing up against your car. I remember when there was one near my house, man I miss that. Watch this movie!

• Oct 01, 2015

Watched it and was tons of fun. Vex is awesome

Watched it and was tons of fun. Vex is awesome

• Oct 01, 2015

Great job - this was a lot of fun!

Great job - this was a lot of fun!