All American Orgy (Cummings Farm) Reviews

• Sep 30, 2012

this is a great movie

this is a great movie

• May 31, 2012

Kinda boring doesn't make sense !!!

Kinda boring doesn't make sense !!!

• Doctor S Super Reviewer
    Sep 03, 2011

Clearly this writer is trying to overcome some hangups through overcompensation by penning an extremely profane script. Not even sailors on the USS Sodomizer speak with such frank vulgarity, much less ordinary American couples. Despite these forced dialogue elements, this is often a rather funny swingers-weekend-gone-wrong. The actors all do a good job and create pretty well-defined characters who aren't merely stereotypes. With a cleaned-up script by a writer who didn't think he had something to prove, I could easily give this a recommendation. There are quite a few laughs and witty interjections in & around the pervasive graphic sex talk, but enough is enough.

• Jul 04, 2011

a few funny parts but overall horrible.... plus where the fuck is the orgy .. too much talkie and not enough sex.. the jokes in this movie unfunny as well as the cast is untalented as they try their best to act but fail .. why market this as an "amercian pie" type of movie and give us dramatic crap

• Jun 26, 2011

The cover art gives you the impression that this is an American Pie knock-off, which is why i watched it. Instead what you get is a horrendous piece of shit. Felt like a Friday The 13TH movie where Jason forgets to show up and you're left watching annoying characters doing annoying things and it all seems fucking pointless.

• Jun 18, 2011

Thought it was incredibly funny and original. The older couple that were married may have been better cast, but all in all it was a great casting. I also think the ending was perfect and added to the comedy. Great movie and highly recommended.

• Jun 14, 2011

http://stagevu.com/video/gpkivbosusxk or http://stagevu.com/video/tqxytkasfjju or http://stagevu.com/video/hbxhdsifmbhv

• Jun 14, 2011

Amusing Movie, set in Coastal Louisiana, with 3 str8 couples who try an Orgy.

Amusing Movie, set in Coastal Louisiana, with 3 str8 couples who try an Orgy.

• May 19, 2011

Not as horrible as I expected.

Not as horrible as I expected.

• May 12, 2011

This was a terrible movie. I feel that it tried to have super deep meanings, but it was horrible and unfunny