All in Time Reviews

• Nov 28, 2016

Although the story had some potential. It was letdown by a shit script, shit characters and shit original music.

• Nov 27, 2016

Fun date movie, Great music, a must see!

Fun date movie, Great music, a must see!

• Nov 26, 2016

A funny, entertaining film with a surprise twist I truly enjoyed! I laughed and I cried. The cast is great and the music is fantastic!

• Nov 26, 2016

Amazing movie have watched multiple time and am going to see it during the tour..... love the story and the music.

• Nov 26, 2016

Really enjoyed this movie! Outstanding soundtrack!

Really enjoyed this movie! Outstanding soundtrack!

• Nov 26, 2016

Amazing film! A definite MUST see!!!

Amazing film! A definite MUST see!!!

• Nov 26, 2016

I found the story very interesting! There is a message there for all of us.

I found the story very interesting! There is a message there for all of us.

• Nov 26, 2016

A winner of 12 awards on the film festival circuit and charming audiences across the US and the world. This is a beautiful and inspiring film about leaving a steady and predictable life and going after a dream at all costs. Wonderful love story, great music, top-notch acting and cinematography, plus a surprising twist that takes you on a wild ride. A feel-good movie that stays with you long after you leave the theater. A must see!

• Nov 23, 2016

Worst movie I've seen this year. Bad actors and story from the beginning,and after an hour and some it got even worse. 15 minutes before the end I turned it off. Completly waste of time.

• Nov 08, 2016