All My Loved Ones Reviews

• Jun 30, 2013

"Vichni moji blízcí" is a historical drama about the separation of Jewish families from their children during the advent of Nazi Germany occupation of Czechoslovakia. Too bad it lacks emotional depth.

• Oct 24, 2010

What strikes me about Holocaust films is that it's impossible to become numb to the subject after hundreds of views. Presents yet another family's struggle during WWII in contrast with their prior good fortune.

• Apr 29, 2010

Brilliant like many other movies about the holocaust. I thought it was very touching. Really good story, especially because it is real.

• Aug 11, 2009

Really touching movie from the time of world war II. I loved it because of the story of Nicholas Winton too.

• Feb 07, 2008

a story about the the holocaust.

a story about the the holocaust.

• Feb 04, 2008

Interesting how jew people live during World Wide War II.

Interesting how jew people live during World Wide War II.

• Oct 25, 2007

based on the so-called English Schindler

based on the so-called English Schindler

• Jul 13, 2007

Tremenda película Cheka sobre una familia judia durante la segunda guerra mundial.

• Oct 03, 2006

I cried so much at the end of this movie...is beautiful.

I cried so much at the end of this movie...is beautiful.