All Roads Lead to Rome Reviews

• Apr 18, 2019

Bad Italian depiction...

Bad Italian depiction...

• Jan 08, 2018

The script was so awkward and the acting one-dimensional. I wanted this to work but there was no chemistry on multiple levels.

• Jan 05, 2018

A romantic comedy centered around a mother daughter vacation made me smile but didn't make me laugh, a little light on the comedy

• Jan 05, 2018

Lighten-up people. This movie was a lot of fun. Sure some situations were predictable, but well executed. So much better than I expected.

• Jun 02, 2017

This is okayish, but SJP is really annoying and brought my enjoyment way down.

This is okayish, but SJP is really annoying and brought my enjoyment way down.

• Jan 10, 2017

The film struggles with its implausible characters and to squeeze any humour out of the road chase situation alongside a simmering romance. The only plus point is the beautiful setting.

• Dec 30, 2016

All Roads Lead to Rome is a romantic comedy chick flick that takes us on a European mother-daughter adventure that is a coming of age and identity movie for the young daughter and for the single mum a movie that shows how Sarah Jessica Parker gets over her fear of commitment and the unknown. The movie is light-hearted fun and funny and even has an elderly couple getting married. I do recommend the movie for all and even if you are not a SJP fan like my mum you will enjoy the film. I had my mum my wife my aunt and cousin watching this flick and we all enjoyed it. Suitable for everyone.

• Oct 03, 2016

So boring that I actually fell asleep during this.. The story was just so blah

So boring that I actually fell asleep during this.. The story was just so blah

• Sep 27, 2016

Ooooft that was bad.

Ooooft that was bad.

• Jun 28, 2016

Garbage. An ugly conglomeration of every other rom-com to the point that it is completely nonsensical. I'm embarrassed for the actors, the writer and director should feel suffocating shame.