All the Queen's Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All the Queen's Men Reviews

June 6, 2015
One of my favorite movies ever, I love Eddie Izzard.
September 14, 2012
Really enjoyed this. A funny film. Silly, light-hearted and easy to watch. Loved Izzard and le Blanc together in it.
August 14, 2012
I am really surprised this got so many bad reviews. I found it quite delightful and engaging with excellent performances from Izzard, Krebitz (marry me, please), and Birkin. It is properly light hearted with great character interactions and some nice suspense.
½ May 8, 2012
A fairly unremarkable affair with an uneven tone that hops between serious and comic too often and takes a fairly predictable route to an ending that suddenly feels like something much better. Its a shame they didn't embrace the silliness, pepped up the flat dialogue and had some real fun with the implausibly crazy situation.
April 5, 2012
I agree with the flixster synopsis written for this film. I think it would make a hysterically funny stage play in NYC! Eddie Izzard is great in drag (must be the practice). I love his approach to all things girly. LOL
Matt LeBlanc was a bit harsh for me, but still accomplished the goals. There were a few continuity breaks, but all in all a good film. See it if you're looking for a different type of war story, but see it with an open mind.
March 4, 2012
any sameness with all the king's men??? :D
½ January 12, 2012
Kind of a dumb premise, yet totally worth it to see Matt LeBlanc try to be a woman (he fails miserably, so don't worry ladies.) Also, Eddie Izzard is superb as usual.
December 4, 2011
I saw this movie yesterday.. Its not a great movie that can last within you.. Rated as comedy there are few mediocre seens in which there are some comedyaspects although its not a film that could be really memorable.. Even though it has great comedians scuh as Matt le Blanc and writer David Schnieder it doesnt give you a great emmory of it. Poor film, in myopinion, and bad camera shots.
October 31, 2011
yeahhhhh! finally! found it
August 11, 2011
Entertaining fluff, LeBlanc and Izzard are suitably entertaining in a story that can't quite keep a leesh on whatever genre it's supposed to be.
July 18, 2011
wow a drag WWII period piece/crime/heist caper. one bone to pick i saw a lot VW "things" in the movie-did VW have them during WWII? nott sure, but I don't think so.
March 5, 2011
Eddie Izzard is still the "queen" of funny
½ December 24, 2010
We ordered this on demand the other night, mostly because Eddie Izzard is in it and also because it SOUNDED funny. Whew. This movie has no idea whether it's a comedy or drama and it doesn't do either well enough to make it worth watching. Granted, there are a couple of funny moments, Eddie Izzard is a consistently good actor, and some of the supporting cast is quite good as well, but Matt LeBlanc is unfortunately very bad (what's even more unfortunate is that it is not a surprise). The direction seems to be the biggest problem here. I was hoping this would be an super funny film that I had somehow missed until now. It wasn't TERRIBLE. It's really just a movie that seems to have all the pieces in the right places, but can't fit them all together.
December 24, 2010
ALL THE QUEEN'S MEN (2001)
½ November 11, 2010
Von Eddie Izzard ist man es ja gewohnt, dass er in High Heels und Kleidchen rumrennt, aber Matt LeBlanc und David Birkin - das war dann doch eine Überraschung.
Lustiger Film.
½ November 9, 2010
An embarrassing low-point for a lot involved. The plot is ok but the script is as cheap as the sets and the make-up could have been better as it was an important part of the film. As for the supposed comedy...let's not go there.
½ September 27, 2010
Wow, what a great movie! War theme, very funny and in general much better than Inglorios Basterds.

Love line: happily ever after
September 4, 2010
Watched it solely because it had Eddie Izzard and Matt LeBlanc. I wasn't disappointed with the movie, but wasn't overwhelmingly amazed with it either.