All Things Fair (Lust och fägring stor) (Love Lessons) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Things Fair (Lust och fägring stor) (Love Lessons) Reviews

September 21, 2008
A Scandinavian Masterpiece in modern movie art, having several parallel story lines beneath each other.
June 6, 2008
love the story!
really about a controversial relationship between the young boy and his teacher
½ April 22, 2008
VERY good acting and interesting and unusual story. However, I was led astray by the very misleading short versions of reviews (on the DVD) talking about the happy and lively movie!
April 9, 2008
En espanol: "la belleza de las cosas"
Un lujo de peli para los amantes de los pequenos detalles....a mi me resulto fascinante.

lo mejor: la evolucion de los personajes
March 28, 2008
most influential movie in my life. my lonely 17. when there was nothing to do at home. i watched movies non stop. when u were working. u bought me movies to watch. i watched i felt i drowned.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 2, 2008
Bästa filmen någonsin
February 14, 2008
Emotional and melancholic drama about forbidden love in Sweden during war time. Great performances by both lead and supporting actors.
½ January 21, 2008
An all time favorite movie, showing the forbidden love between a shoolboy and his teacher.. Great acting by Marika Lagergrantz and supporting actor Thomas Von Brömsen
½ January 4, 2008
The opening scene and music was nice.
December 27, 2007
Forferdelig langtrukken. De beste scenene for meg er de med Johan Widerberg og Tomas von Brömssen. Får man i det hele tatt forståelsen av hvorfor læreren gjør som hun gjør?
December 14, 2007
One of the best Swedish films. Great story and nicely made.
December 4, 2007
The cast is so great in this movie. And the plot is well set-out...
½ December 1, 2007
I loved the teacher's and the boy's first kiss!!
½ November 14, 2007
I really don't like it. At all.
October 30, 2007
Teenage Scandinavian angst. A teenager and his teacher have an affair and he learns valuable lessons about life and love and husbands. Very watchable.
October 28, 2007
One of the best Swedish movies ever
September 20, 2007
Have you not seen it, yet - watch it. Have you already seen it - watch it once more!
September 18, 2007
A great cast with Johan Widerberg ,Marika Lagercrantz, Tomas von Brömssen directed by a genius - Bo Widerberg, (his last movie). Delivers what is expected; not less not more. not the best movie of Widerberg - but one of the best films Sweden produced during the 90's.
½ September 5, 2007
Poor editing, choppy and lack of continuity. Doesn't show the joy or confusion of adolescence, although taken place during the WW2, but fail to make a contrast of chaotic era and personal life, omit the importance of teenage growth.