All Things Fall Apart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Things Fall Apart Reviews

June 20, 2016
I've been wanting to watch this for a while now. I'm a huge 50 Cent fan (music wise) and I wanted to know how good an actor he is. Plus I've heard a lot about this movie concerning his weight loss for the role. I went in expecting some good stuff. Sports dramas aren't exactly my first choice but I truly love 'Invictus' so why wouldn't I like this ? I was so wrong. It was just a huge disappointment. It hurts to say this but Curtis Jackson is not a very good actor. Nor are any of the supporting actors. Paired with the bad acting was a very predictable plot. Not necessarily bad, but predictable for sure. I wouldn't recommend this at all to be honest. Though I'm happy to have seen it anyway.
November 10, 2015
Very good movie, Allstar cast.
½ August 26, 2015
What's more absurd than a 40 year old playing a high school football player is 50 cent losing a huge amount of weight for the worst acting and movie I've ever seen
August 3, 2014
50 cent was not very believeble in this one , Not enough Ray Liotta , Story fine ...
April 2, 2014
A great inspirational movie I loved it I've watched it 3 or 4 times it doesn't get old
February 1, 2014
How did this get made?
October 30, 2013
I was impressed with 50 Cent's performance. Really good movie.
½ October 6, 2013
really enjoyed this movie. A good movie with a good plot.
½ July 24, 2013
Very interesting with a bit more money I feel this movie could've been a bit better. Some acting was a bit off but 50 cent did a great job showing up his character as a great star and dedication to his part as a cancer patient !
July 13, 2013
pelicula muy interezante empeze a verla por que buscaba, el genero deportivo, pero sinceramente y apesar de no ser la super produccion en cuanto a costo, merece ser vista, un drama el cual da un giro increible y da buena reflexion bien por el esfuerso de 50 cent
July 12, 2013
this is the greatest movie I ever seen cus its like ppl every day life's
April 27, 2013
I enjoyed this movie. 50 cent did a good job acting wise. Of all the hardships he endured their were no excuses being made. It has a deeply emotional plot and halfway throughout the movie you begin to feel for the main character who has everything only to lose it all to something too many of us have no control over. A lesser man wouldn't have been able to deal with the hardships the main character went through, but as all things fell apart he remained positive.
½ March 28, 2013
Saw it on Netflix and I enjoyed it. It wasn't bad. It was terribly sad and it's a slow movie but I was impressed with 50 cent's performance. I would recommend if you can't find anything else on netflix
½ March 19, 2013
50 cent - great actor words I thought I'd never say. His preparation for this film was incredible. I remember seeing pictures before and after the film. However I didn't realize until now that this was the film related to the diet.

Storyline could have been more
Original. The supporting cast could have been better as well. Especially the parents I thought they were just downright amateur.
February 6, 2013
You know what, people will probably give me shit for this rating but I really liked this movie to be honest. 50 Cent clearly put some effort into this film, dropping about 60 pounds and he also was the co-writer. He has some older actors around him that provided the dramatics, 50 Cent is a little limited in that range, but he did his best, and I was content with his performance. It's got a nice story to it, and it really put 50's character in a complete 180 perspective rather than how he was as the football star. I'm surpirsed this movie did not get more attention.
½ January 20, 2013
Terrible acting, simplistic story, boring cinematography, and the characters were dull. The only thing I admire about this movie is 50's dedication to losing weight for the role. But otherwise this just felt rushed and unnecessary.
January 20, 2013
talk about hitting rock bottom, and the shyt he went through, ending was good too. I liked the movie..
January 19, 2013
Slow as hell don't bother watching this movie it's 2 hrs I will never get back of my life .
January 10, 2013
Good story. Mediocre acting. Slow beginning. But made me tear.
½ January 5, 2013
This film not that bad, but not great either. Mario Van Peebles does a descent job of directing this film but still misses the mark. Supporting cast is okay, but I feel that if a better lead had been cast this film would be much better off. In all honesty 50 Cent is just not a good actor.