All Things Fall Apart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Things Fall Apart Reviews

January 3, 2013
This movie should be called "the plot fell apart". First thirty minutes were decent football movie and then they tried to make it a melodrama. I rarely post reviews but if one person doesn't watch this turd of a movie because of my review I'll have accomplished my mission. This movie SUCKED!

Give 50 props for losing the weight though..nice job
½ November 29, 2012
Looked like a low budget film...
November 29, 2012
Pretty good movie. 50 Cent did a great acting job. The plot kept me wondering. At times the movie was very sad or happy or funny, which was a nice change of pace. You really got involved as you watched, recommend it for sure :)
½ October 30, 2012
It's not the biggest budgeted film in world. However the regardless of who made/produced the movie. Whether you like or respect him. The underlying story is good & an average movie. Well done Curtis Jackson.
½ October 10, 2012
i mean ok i guess, but boring
October 5, 2012
CRAKED!!! Thats right, Rotten tomatoes, not even your are same from the CRACKED readers
September 5, 2012
This is quite honestly the most abhorrent piece of refuse I've ever had the displeasure to waste multiple minutes of my life on. By the end of the film--just kidding I didn't have the courage to expose my brain to that sort of nuclear waste for such a longer period of time. But "by the end" of the film, I presumed I had acquired 50 Cent's tumor from the movie, as I found it difficult to complete such simple tasks as eating, sleeping, and communication with other people. Instead, I found myself in a temporary stupor in which all I could think of were big booty bitches, the fact that 50's acting was comparable to Bill Clinton's infidelity denials, and which blade in my kitchen would be most suitable to a self-inflicted wound to the noggin. If we as a nation want to win the War on Terror, albeit in an inhuman manner, we must start showing this pathetic excuse for a movie in the jail cells at Guantanamo Bay.

-Andrew D. McClure (lol/jk)
September 5, 2012
50's answer to "The Machinist"
½ September 2, 2012
Another great movie directed by Mario Van Peebles! Rapper 50 cent did a good job playing a gifted college running back and car sellmen that ended up with cancer. Beautiful Lynn Whitfield did an great job playing 50 cent's mother. Great actor and director Mario Van Peeble did a good job playing 50 cent's step dad! I have learned something by watching this movie which is you are better off living out your life with cancer the best way you can without being connected to some machine in the hospital and burden your family with debt.
August 27, 2012
This has to be the best film 50 cent has been apart of. The infamous movie that he had to lose so much weight to play a role, and he played it well. After the hardships in his life with cancer, he overcame many obstacles. This is an emotional and inspiring film. Had it not been for some cheap moments in the movie, I would rate it higher.
August 26, 2012
Great plot and a truly touching story.
½ July 19, 2012
Despite 50 cent accent I'll give him props be embodied his role. Delivered a great performance n sacrifice to bring character to life. Movie is a tragedy so watch with caution ;-)
July 15, 2012
I want my 90mins of life back.
July 14, 2012
life hard at times but we have too fight
½ July 13, 2012
I love sports movies, but when I saw that this one featured 50 cent, I really should have skipped it. I don't know what kind of rapper he is, but he is one terrible actor. The story wasn't anything special, but it was okay. It was the acting and dialogue that really destroyed this film. 50, has absolutely no personality, and every other word out of his mouth is either fuck or man. It was honestly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a movie. This isn't a sports drama, it's a disaster that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!
July 12, 2012
Great movie for all to watch!! Curtis Jackson (50 Cent) played an outstanding performance .
July 9, 2012
Very good! Curtis Jackson did it great job at this one. He went the independent route but it's not hurting him. This is very motivational. Simply, not to give up on anything. Grade:B+
July 1, 2012
this movie touched heartstrings with me and I think it does make you reflect on life your health, how you treat people. Could have been put together a little better , but at this point in my life this movie is a touching true to life testament of struggle, with life, death, family, relationships, etc.
½ July 1, 2012