All Through the Night Quotes
The top All Through the Night quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Gloves Donahue: [Breaking into building] Personally, I'd feel more comfortable if I had a rod.Sunshine: Here lies Sunshine under the sod. That's not odd. He had no rod.Gloves Donahue: You know, there are times when I wonder about you.
- Gloves Donahue: Any message?Barney: Should I leave out the curse words?Gloves Donahue: Yeah.Barney: No message.
- Sunshine: Nice cheerful little neighborhood. My friend got his skull crushed down here last week.Barney: For what?Sunshine: For nuthin'!
- Gloves Donahue: Do you remember anything else from your youth?Sunshine: Yeah, but they gave me three years to forget.
- Leda Hamilton: [to reporters] Well, I also feel it's about time someone knocked the Axis back on its heels.Gloves Donahue: Excuse me, Baby. What she means it's about time someone knocked those heels back on their axis.
- Gloves Donahue: [Sunshine knocks out a Nazi with an ax handle] Very good. Joe DiMaggio couldn't have done better.Sunshine: I used to bat .320 at reform school.
- Gloves Donahue: Say, there's more here than meets the FBI.