All Tied Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Tied Up Reviews

April 4, 2012
Enjoyable enough for most of its duration, especially when Teri Hatcher tones done the melodrama, but is easily forgotten once the credits have rolled.
½ April 20, 2011
I thought this was a pretty good movie... with a bad ending. The last lines of the movie, literally, are: "I don't have any Hawaiian music." "You don't?" ... end movie. Anywho, I liked the whole idea of the movie... it was pretty funny... but wasn't really anything really fantastic. Although a good movie, it kind of fell flat. Something about it was just blah.
April 10, 2011
Eh, pretty lame flick.... Hard to believe this was made nearly 20 years ago, though, as Teri Hatcher looks just as good now as she did then!!
November 8, 2009
The rather idiotic plot kills this one off shortly after it begins. The acting isn?t very good, it?s not as biting or funny as I am sure it intended. It has too many slow spots and the premise wears thin very quickly.
November 8, 2009