All-American Murder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All-American Murder Reviews

½ May 25, 2017
The best thing about this rather paltry movie experience is the exchanges between Christopher Walken's character and his slightly bumbling sidekicks, particularly Richard Kind whose boorish whining provides the fleeting comic moments.
April 5, 2017
½ August 2, 2009
Cinta independiente sobre asesino americano
½ July 19, 2009
Cop Walken gives prime suspect in murder case 24 hrs to prove his innocence, basically allowing him to take care of the investigation. Each new suspect uncovered winds up dead within seconds. Becomes preposterous after a point.
October 5, 2008
"best known for his long-running portrayal of Potsie" ~ ya, immediately not interested.
October 4, 2008
You know that feeling you get, that's kind of like enjoyment, when you're watching a home movie that gets summed up with "Hey! I've been there." That's about all that can be said, really.
½ April 25, 2008
A bad movie for sure, but filmed at OSU Stillwater!
½ March 25, 2008
Lame predictable thriller. Hope Walken got a nice car or something.
January 15, 2008
An odd film in the sense that it's corny and it feels like it was made in the 80's. It's weird that 'Diagnosis Murder's' Charlie Schlatter is starring in the same film as Christopher Walken, whom I would rate in a whole different level of acting. Also Charlie's character as a rebel seemed very oddly placed, despite this I quite enjoyed the plot and it made for easy (no-brainer) watching. Cheesy but watchable.
½ December 12, 2007
Just awful. Not even Christopher Walken can make this any better than terrible. And I watched a version badly dubbed in French, which made the experience even worse, if possible.
August 20, 2007
Christopher Walken excells!!!!!
½ July 31, 2007
Worst Movie Ever.
Ever Movie Worst.
Movie Ever Worst.
Ever Worst Movie.
I think you get the point.