The Divergent Series: Allegiant Reviews

• 1d ago

I loved the books, but this is an uninspiring, boring and at times, frankly ridiculous mess. I can't believe how badly thet screwed this series up, given the source material.

• Oct 14, 2019

This movie is so terribly written and executed that the movie lacks entertainment

• Sep 26, 2019

Its a creative series. Not my favorite of the franchise but its worth a watch.

Its a creative series. Not my favorite of the franchise but its worth a watch.

• Aug 31, 2019

Maybe not as good as the first two movies in the franchise, but still entertaining. When I watched it I was under the impression that I was watching the last part of the trilogy, but it turned out that it ends halfway the story. So I started looking for part four and learned that this will probably never be made. What a bummer!

• Aug 27, 2019

Where the hell is the ending!? Don't tell me I sat through these to be robbed of a conclusion! *searches the internet* Oh I see, the last one never got made because the movies suck ass. Ugh, wasting my time with this frachise is one the biggest regrets of my life.

• Aug 21, 2019

Movie and book weren't my favorite. The only thing I enjoyed was who funny it was. If this movie was a comedy it would get a great score. But for it to be intended as an action movie it failed.

• Aug 03, 2019

One word - lobotomy, pury and clear lobotomy of everyone who watched this movie. When movie makers understand that people are as stupid as they think they are. Or... do they.

• Jul 11, 2019

I feel that the hate for this movie is completely unwarranted. Although the plot can drag at times and the characters introduced in the movie are forgettable, the acting by the main cast is at least good and the plots of the movie work well enough. While I don’t think this movie should be winning an academy award anytime soon it is not worthy of the 11% that it is given by the critics.

• Jun 18, 2019

By far the worst book to screen adaptation I’ve seen (besides the Scorch Trials). I still think Insurgent was the best because Divergent was just okay.

• Jun 17, 2019

Third film starring Shailene Woodley as Tris and Theo James as Four with Four's actual mother, Evelyn (Naomi Watts) taking over the compound and attempting to taking over the entire faction reign. Both Tris and Four rebel by first saving Tris's brother, Caleb (Ansel Elgort) before ignoring Four's mother's wishes by leaving the dystopian city of Chicago in search of other life. And it is then, Tris and her group of friends meet David (Jeff Daniels) who appear to have a hand in controlling the dystopian city of Chicago, with a set up for a possible fourth movie with more revelations.