Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds Reviews

• May 02, 2020

Love this movie. I watch it often and never tire of the story. Great cast. Love the detail. The effects are impressive.

• Apr 24, 2020

It's visually beautiful but the substance is completely lost. It's an incredible story that just didn't play out well. Every scene seems forced and fabricated without actually plucking the heartstrings. I seriously can't believe the ratings on this movie being so positive. It's amazingly produced, but it could have been more than just a "movie you fall asleep with while you let your kids be entertained while looking at Facebook" movie. It had so much potential but fell short in its adaptation to screen. Like come on. This movie deserves better than CGI. It could have been a masterpiece. PG rating doesn't mean "dumb it down". It is genuine but it does not hit with the weight that the writing deserves. Especially with the overall beauty of cinematography. Even the music score is weak and uninspired. It feels like a bad version of Pans Labyrinth meets City of Lost Children and a hint of The Price is Right. Pandering to a younger audience does not mean abandoning your integrity. The first 10 minutes are amazing! What happened? I'll shut up. Just what the blazing f caused such a separation from emotionality? But yes, it's beautiful. Cannot deny that.

• Feb 21, 2020

The movie was honestly one for older kids. A type of film that hits right in the heart. highly recommend this film. Watch it with your mommy so that you can bundle in her arms and weep.

• Dec 22, 2019

I didn't see that coming! Great Movie! It makes you thinks/evaluate how you are living your life! thought provoking!

• Nov 20, 2019

Some decent VFX but the main characters are really annoying and the story is pretty superficial for the subject matter.

• Oct 13, 2019

I binged watched both movies on Hulu. I loved them both! Amazing acting and beautiful effects and storyline. Had to put captions on, but overall a great movie! I loved it!!!

• Oct 12, 2019

Good,cg,plot,happening,creative imagination all good.

Good,cg,plot,happening,creative imagination all good.

• Aug 19, 2019

I cannot wait to see the next one

I cannot wait to see the next one

• Jun 16, 2019

This was a Really Fun and sad Film. its a supernatural tale, it gets weird, some of the VFX and CGI are not the most high end and the Ending plot isn't really good to me, but the beginning hits you like a dump truck and sticks around till you hear those words the main character has longed for.

• Jun 02, 2019

Comedic at times, but overall, a touching story that will have you reaching for the tissues.