Altitude - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Altitude Reviews

½ September 7, 2017
A mid air hijack thriller!

The opening scene looked nice, but soon it turned out a disaster. I did not like how one cop saved the day, just like that. Then moving to the second stage of the film, which is going to take place on a plane on the mid altitude. So another one day event film, because I've seem quite a lot of them at the recent time. Do I know this director? No, I don't. The Actors? Not all, but those I'm familiar with are not a big star or I've not seen them for a very long.

The story is about a domestic plane getting hijacked. Like most of the film, our hero who is happened to be a cop is on that plane when an unknown gang takes over it in the mid air. When the incident breaks out, she slips away to find out the reason behind it. Meanwhile, in the panic and chaos, the plan disrupts for the gang. Later the motives were revealed to us, following, the end approaches where one final confrontation to take down the bad guys happens.

The overall production looked decent, except the graphics part. That graphics were terrible, compared to other B movies that has better visuals than this. The performances were okay. The story was nothing, just an event based film and how people would react to being in such position was the film. Totally, an unnecessary film. Particularly Dolph Lundgren, who did nothing than piloting. What a waste! And then the end was unbelievably bad, but expected from such film. No, not worth a watch.

3/10
½ August 22, 2017
Dolph Lundgren hijacks a plane to heist some jewels. Denise Richards has to stop him. It's not as good as Con Air.
½ August 2, 2017
High altutude career lows all round.
½ June 24, 2017
Muchas inconsistencias en el guiĆ³n
½ June 20, 2017
This movie was terrible is not a typical Heist movie.
The acting is terrible,the action scenes are cringey and the actors are very monotone and robotic.

Not to mention the CGI effects are very outdated and placed oddly and not fitting for the current scene.
June 14, 2017
acting, special effects, story line - all terrible. movie - terrible. ending - shocking
½ June 10, 2017
There is no great glaringly obvious flaw in Altitude that ruins it. It's not outright dumb, the plot more-or-less makes sense, the acting is serviceable, but it's just so... Nothing. There's not a single person, place or thing that ingratiated Altitude to me. It's as forgettable as they come, and does nothing you haven't seen done better elsewhere.
June 9, 2017
If the fighting was any good it might be a bearable trash action movie but it's mumbled mess.
April 16, 2017
How did they even get the money to make this film?!