Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

This movie was alright it was pretty cool but not to good I still recommend it though

• Jul 08, 2019

I actually used to unironically like these movies back when I was an idiot little boy with no taste. I laughed at them and not sarcastically or out of pity. Even back in 2011, part of me felt that it wasn't as entertaining as the last two. Guess a juvenile parody of Cast Away wasn't trendy with the kids. Lowest common denominator fare that's one of the laziest films I've ever seen that couldn't be more blatantly screaming "Money, dear boy" if it had Laurence Olivier (or rather, a CGI likeness of him which is most definitely not a reference to a movie released in 2004 that did the CGI resurrection thing years before Star Wars did it) in it. There's a reason why I REALLY didn't want to write these reviews.

• Jun 04, 2019

I love Alvin and the chipmunks. when ever I see it just makes my day. They are so cute and the songs are amazing.

• May 19, 2019

This is the best Chipmunk movie ever.

This is the best Chipmunk movie ever.

• May 08, 2019

I can see why the plot and settings are getting bloated but remember this is a very kid friendly setting and it still works

• Apr 27, 2019

this is a amazing moviw with really funny bits and this deserves a 6 star if i had to

• Nov 06, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Oct 23, 2018

Not as bad as the 2nd

Not as bad as the 2nd

• Oct 21, 2018

The mean spirited tone and annoying voices, as well as the constant ruining of songs, make this movie the worst pile of chipmunk droppings of the four.

• Aug 28, 2018