Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

Pretty good film it was great I recommend it

Pretty good film it was great I recommend it

• Jul 08, 2019

With an unfocused plot, pop culture references that are trying desperately to keep the older audience members awake (look, Silence of the Lambs reference, did you get it? DID YOU GET IT?), unfunny kiddie humour and the high-pitched voice acting and song covers being just as grating to listen to as they were the first time around, The Squeakquel's only good things it had going for it are Jason Lee wisely reducing his screentime (I wonder if Kevin Smith was shaking his head in disbelief back in 2009), cutesy CGI and some entertainment value from Zachary Levi. How dare you contribute to The Princess and the Frog not making as much money as Disney wanted to, thus ruining their "2D animated movie every other year" plan?

• May 26, 2019

Awful. These guys are the worst thing to happen to movies and music

Awful. These guys are the worst thing to happen to movies and music

• May 19, 2019

The Chipettes were just a straight story steal form the first one, but I loved the scenes with the Chipmunks. And putting them in high school and having their clumsy cousin watch after them, makes this movie just a bit better than the previous.

• May 08, 2019

Introducing female characters to a kids movie full of males does work but I can see why the humor doesn't change from the previous installment

• Mar 12, 2019

Just fantastic film-making, CGI at it's best. Even recent films such as the Avengers pictures or James Cameron's Avatar simply can't capture the magic of this hilarious family comedy. Kids will love this film because of it's crude humour and fun song covers. Adults will find a more deep and meaningful story than initially expected, the themes of betrayal fame and family are some of the most emotional and powerful in a childrens film. The true definition of a timeless classic.

• Mar 11, 2019

This is a timeless cinematic masterpiece with endless humour laughing all the way through the journey of the munks as they encouter many difficulties through chip life 10/10 i cant wait for chip wrecked

• Feb 19, 2019

honestly wierdest kink i have been into

honestly wierdest kink i have been into

• Jan 24, 2019

This movie is a load of crap, except for one scene, which to be honest.. made me tear up a little (Toby getting bullied). But is a much better movie than the first one, which is still not a great achievement.

• Oct 23, 2018