Alvin Rides Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin Rides Again Reviews

October 27, 2012
I ignored the British comedy warning on the box of this one about an average looking bloke who has a way with the birds. Starts off ok but bogs down when Alvin doubles as a mobster and heads really south with some awful sound effect humour to close.
October 23, 2011
A relic by today's standards but hard to imagine this one having much appeal in any era. Warning: Seems like British humour but this is actually Australian. Saves the worst for the final scene, which is full of supposedly funny sound effects.
January 12, 2011
½ June 20, 2010
The Aussie's original naughty boy in this sex-comedy sequel is quite good as much as I liked the original the best. This was rated "M" and you know the first Alvin Purple was rated "R" with plenty of sex and nudity scenes than this. As the first time I ever seen Abigail in her nudity scene - wow! Graeme Blundell made his comedic performance as the title role on the road trip, drag as one of women's cricket team for the pitch, and assumes his gangster persona. The film ends with a hilarious car chase through Melbourne's tram country that I liked it!
deano