Amador - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Amador Reviews

October 31, 2013
Decently filmed. However Magaly Solier is either an intelligent person poorly trying to play dumbo, or a dumbo trying to play dumbo. Rest of movie is fairly pedestrian and not engaging.
February 2, 2013
Brilliantly written and beautifully put together, with central themes (puzzle pieces, the ocean) weaving in and out of the narrative. Understated and funny, while addressing important ethical issues in a graceful and accomplished way. Highly recommended!
September 4, 2012
Une perle d'humanità (C), et d'humour, portà (C)e magistralement par Magaly Soller.
½ August 24, 2012
Spanish film. I didn't find it mind blowing or anything but it's worth a look if you enjoy spanish films. Nice cinematography and decent acting.
February 2, 2012
great movie and what a surprising ending
November 17, 2011
I'm almost shocked this movie is on the Flixster database. God knows how many movies I've searched lately and didn't find them. Flixster generally seems to be in a state of abandonment and that's rather frustrating for all of us who have been around for quite some time. In any case. I digress.

This was a sweet, simple movie about human nature. It went on for too long for me, since it could have said everything it did in much less time, but it was otherwise very beautiful. Indie, European, cheap movie. Sorta the best kind really.
October 28, 2011
I saw this movie at the Spanish Film Festival but didn't get to finish it, because towards the end, it started to get really choppy! But from what I've seen, this movie is very interesting, and captures that dry Spanish humor.
March 28, 2011
No es la mejor película de Fernando León pero no creo que sea por los actores, ni por la dirección, sino por lo triste que es...En otras de sus pelis tienes algun momento donde sonries o descargas en parte la tensión, en à (C)sta es todo dramático...
February 14, 2011
Una original película sobre la necesidad.
½ January 16, 2011
Includes a social drama, an intimal story with touchs of tenderness and also humour (even a very dark humour), and a not-expected twist that conditions all the movie. Fernando León does again a work that combines