The Amati Girls Reviews

• Sep 05, 2014

This film really lacked in a coherent story line.

This film really lacked in a coherent story line.

• Jul 04, 2010

this was a really good...chick flick.......kinda movie...luv'd it~

this was a really good...chick flick.......kinda movie...luv'd it~

• Apr 22, 2008

This is a movie to eat a big tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and cry to. BAH!

• Apr 22, 2008

• Mar 17, 2008

I watched this movie for the first time Sat March 15th, 2008. It really gave me chills just because it was my family. There were 7 kids in my family, 6 girls and 1 boy (he is the baby). One of my sisters is mental retarded and one died with an aneurysm 11 years ago today March 17th. [font=Helv][size=2] So all we have is our sisters and brother. No kidding this was a movie of my family...I loved it.............[/size][/font] [font=Helv][size=2]North Carolina Ivy Hester [/size][/font]

• Nov 07, 2007

LOVE this movie!!!!!

LOVE this movie!!!!!

• Sep 27, 2007

This movie touch my heart deeply! I could watch it a few times a year! And I cry every single time!

• Sep 27, 2007

Was a good movie... enjoyed it..

Was a good movie... enjoyed it..

• Sep 21, 2007

A great slice-of-life look into the life of four sisters and their widowed mother in an Italian-American family, dealing with life's ups and downs. Sean Young and Mercedes Ruhl give good performances, but the direction could have been better.

• Jul 27, 2007