Amazing Grace and Chuck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Amazing Grace and Chuck Reviews

½ August 8, 2014
(First and only viewing - 10/1/2009)
February 9, 2014
It's message is as subtle as nuking a country you're angry with. That being said, its heart is in the right place, and the performances are respectable. I'm pretty sure I couldn't go one year in grade school, without a teacher showing this in class.
August 17, 2012
This is a wonderful what if movie. It talks about what collective action can achieve for the world. I loved it.
March 31, 2012
Haven't seen this movie in a long time. Perhaps its long overdue for a dvd release?
½ December 19, 2009
I really liked this movie it was on tv and it showed that one person can make a difference.
½ October 1, 2009
This was kind of boring for me. I thought it was going to be a lot better.
½ July 18, 2009
Movie makes me cry every time I see it. Heart felt.... What if?
FilmFanatik
September 30, 2008
½ May 8, 2008
I think this is Alex English at the top of his game. Definitely his best big screen performance.
April 1, 2008
Eek! A bad Jamie Lee Curtis movie from the 80s. PASS!!!
December 25, 2007
"Wouldn't it be nice..."- Amazing Grace
One great movie that no one has ever heard of! No comments Josh.
November 27, 2007
One of my all-time favorite movies. I just wish they'd put it out on DVD!
½ November 23, 2007
It's been years, but I remember really liking this film as a Little League-loving 9-year-old.
October 21, 2007
cool LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 1, 2007
This is the best movie ever made in the entire world.
September 13, 2007
i love this movie! started me on the road to activism -- too bad i sold out.
September 10, 2007
Came across this a while ago and it certainly left an impression. Deals with issues of the 'cold war' as seen through the eyes of a child. Not your typical kids film. Worth a look if you can find a copy
½ August 29, 2007
WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN
August 13, 2007
A fantastic flick I remember watching this as a kid... and bawling my eyes out.
July 29, 2007
Watched this growing up, it's bout 1 boy who boycots playing little league until they stop nuculer weapons..then star athletes do the same and move to his home town..have to see this one!