Amazing Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Amazing Love Reviews

November 3, 2014
such a beautiful interpretation of Hosas' story and how he was to show unconditional love.
½ May 6, 2014
Nice flick. Made me want to read my bible.
½ March 22, 2014
Different/Not Bad/Good/ Kinda Liked.
February 12, 2014
Great movie on Hosea and unconditional love!
February 4, 2014
a movie about one of my favorite bible stories love it!!
January 30, 2014
Totally awesome movie! Gr8 story line! Also makes me really think about my own life! Am I like Hosea or am I like his wife Gomer. But in truth... I'm sometimes like both! We are all called to b like Hosea! faithful n true 2 God & others! But my sinful nature @ times rejects Gods yearning 4 my faithfulness! B cuz of my selfish desires! So thankful I'm a little bit more aware now than b4
August 26, 2013
great movie with a great message
May 25, 2013
A heavy-handed faith based drama which is much more the story of Hosea than the story taking place in the present with the youth group. Aside from Astin, who is always brilliant, the acting is below average. However, you can't expect Oscar winning performances from an indie movie with merely a million dollar budget. I'm unsure of what the director was trying to accomplish here: if it was to entertain it barely passes; if it was to convert non-believers, I don't believe it worked.
April 17, 2013
Good movie. I enjoyed how it taught Hosea and how much God love's.
March 15, 2013
Not the best acting mostly for the teens but not the greatest story either.
½ November 17, 2012
Talk about low production values and terrible acting and cheesy set pieces. Sean Astin working for free these days? A good christian movie this is not.