The Amazing Panda Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Amazing Panda Adventure Reviews

January 29, 2016
This was a cute charming movie with pandas this movie was interesting how it took place in China in the woods with animals and the culture of China. It's a good adventure to see
½ February 14, 2015
Enjoyable family movie as two kids work to save a baby panda bear in the Chinese mountains.
½ July 26, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 6/11/2010)
July 25, 2014
I haven't seen it since I was a kid, so it may not be great from an adult standpoint. As a kid I checked this movie out from the library over and over again and loved it every time. :)
½ April 30, 2014
A movie I saw once or twice as a child, but have no interest in revisiting.
November 10, 2013
I remember seeing this when I was nine or ten as we were forced to watch it in school. I remember enjoying it then, but now yeah this movie looks really stupid.
January 1, 2013
Heartwarming story of a child who arrives on his fathers doorstep expecting to hate everything about his fathers work but once he is forced to care for the panda's his father has been trying to protect, learns a lesson about the importance of standing up for something.
December 7, 2012
Was an adventure movie! WAs enjoyable panda was funny!
September 1, 2012
My favorite movie ever. Expecially since it has pandas in it.
April 21, 2012
Lo mas que me gusta es el panda
½ April 5, 2012
Very cute and nicely shot family film with engaging performances from its young leads, Ryan Slater (Christian's younger brother) and Yi Ding.
January 28, 2012
This sounds like a really good film, i'd love to see it one day.
January 24, 2012
It might not be that too good but it was good behind the simple plot of it. At least they tried to produce a decent movie and at the same time it's fun to watch because of these cute pandas. It is a heartwarming movie, though.
½ August 20, 2011
Despite growing up around kiddie animal flicks such as the two "Homeward Bound"s and the numerous "Beethoven"s, I somehow missed "The Amazing Panda Adventure" as a child. It turns out that I wasn't missing all that much. This is nothing more than a mildly fun flick with some cute panda bears. Unless you're looking for some in-car DVD entertainment for a trip with your kids, or you just need something to keep some 5-to-8-year-olds occupied, I can't recommend this one.
June 18, 2011
The best thing to be said about this movie is that the scenery is beautiful. The story is predictable, some of the dialogue is laughable (though not meant to be), and the boy isn't much of an actor (can't say much for the father either). That being said, my kids loved it, and I really didn't spend too much time dwelling on the negatives. This is a relatively painless way to spend time with your children, teaching them a lesson about endangered animals and poachers in the process.
June 7, 2011
We really didn't need another kid and his animal picture, but it seems we can't escape them. This one has a panda, and is sort of like Free Willy.
June 5, 2011
Not a terrible kids movie, just a rediculous one.
½ April 25, 2011
Really? Some of this stuff should never be in a children's movie.
March 17, 2011
I watched The Amazing Panda Adventure in hopes that it would be a good movie for my daughters, and as far as I'm concerned, they named the movie wrong. It should have been called the utterly boring panda adventure, or the incredibly lame panda adventure, or if they were being completely truthful, they would have called it the terribly acted trek with a really bad looking stuffed animal through Canada which was standing in for China story, but I can at least understand why they didn't, being that it is a tad long. Man is this movie terrible, everything sucked, and if I spend anymore time typing about it I will get a headache, so.
February 20, 2011
Another film I watched repeatedly as a kid, THE AMAZING PANDA ADVENTURE is a true adventure. B+