America Brown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

America Brown Reviews

½ February 20, 2015
Thought this was going to be a "boy" movie about football, but it surprised me. Ryan Kwanten performed really well. And loved that Sheldon from CSI was in it. He so hot!
September 13, 2009
It was a good movie,go and check it out if you haven't already.Those of you that are sending me IM's I ain't gonna answer.Just send me a talk message.I will not reply back to your IM's I will close it off and act like it doesn't exist.Thank you!
August 22, 2009
Very Entertaining, wake up call.
November 14, 2008
good movie. kept me guessing!!
August 3, 2008
A riveting well acted actor's piece. While some of the sub-plots got lost, this is a great Indie movie that shows why popcorn films are for morons.
July 19, 2008
Ryan Kwanten and Hill Harper...should be good.
January 4, 2008
Who would have thought Vinny from Home and Away would turn up as a Texan High School Football player, great little film
½ December 10, 2007
This movie was good, not great. The pacing was a little torturous and some of the situations a little farfetched. Ryan Kwanten put on an amazing performance. Otherwise, it mostly fell flat to me.
November 20, 2007
[You commented on this movie]
really crap ~

really crap ~
June 3, 2007
A good little story. I love movies that tell very personnal and intimate stories. This film is just that. Seek it out, it's worth it.
May 15, 2007
tells the story of Ricky Brown a young guy who has been brought up by his older brother to play football,when Ricky tries to tell him he doesn't want to play they both come to blows and his brother collapses.Ridden with guilt Ricky runs away to NY to deal with what has happened ,their he finds a friend who he confides in,but it's not long untill his coach comes looking for him,slow paced but some real serious isues delt with in the movie not a bad job.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this