American Pie 5: The Naked Mile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie 5: The Naked Mile Reviews

½ September 17, 2016
More nudity, less of a comedy.
August 31, 2016
Saw this on Netflix, will never get that one hour and forty two minutes back!
½ July 18, 2016
Of all the straight-to-video portrayals of "Stifler", Steve Talley is the funniest one by far.
July 1, 2016
Better then Band camp but not as good as the original trilogy. This surprised me it was really funny and really enjoyable to watch American pie has come back up I just hope it stays there.
May 2, 2016
it is a funny and cool movie
April 1, 2016
Its American Pie enough said! You should know what to expect!
½ August 28, 2015
too many midgets...i hate midgets more than white people
July 5, 2015
Even though the premise given is somewhat clever and the feel of that this is so typichal American Pie, the acting is still mediocre, the driecting is as dull as before, and the storytelling is still weak, but it can for some reason bring you a little laughter.
½ June 1, 2015
boobs pussy dick sex. is.all this pile of terribly acted shit offers
May 16, 2015
The latest in the strait-to-video to cash in on a franchise Pie movie is actually not too bad. This movie has some funny moments and is much better than the previous Band Camp. Despite crappy acting, poor production quality, and being inferior to the first three films, this is sure to be a DVD hit that will inspire yet another strait-to-video sequel.
November 14, 2014
Ostensibly this is a dirty, raunchy, sex comedy with plenty of drinking, partying, and nudity but at heart it's a sweet and innocent love story. It involves a member of the Stifler clan who is trying to live up to the standards set by other members of his family that have appeared in other American Pie films and lose his virginity before graduating from high school. His girlfriend isn't ready but she gives him a 'guilt-free pass' to do whatever he wants over a weekend spent at a nearby college. He heads right for the fraternity to prepare for the Naked Mile, a nude sprint through campus to celebrate the end of exams loosely based on an actual tradition practiced at the University of Michigan in the 1990s. (There's also an inter-fraternity football game played in the mud reminiscent of another UM tradition, the Mudbowl.) The movie is full of promiscuous coeds, drinking games, and antagonistic midgets, heavily reliant on the notion of college put forward by Animal House and perpetuated in a long line of similar films determined to show why, with freedom and decadence, these are the best years of your life.
JohnSilver
½ October 28, 2014
Simplement un gros party de debauche avec une fin previsible depuis le tout debut! La famille des Stifler font la survie de la serie...
½ October 23, 2014
Best of the spinoffs. Solid plotand a decent amount of laughs....and nudity.
October 21, 2014
For a straight to DVD movie this is great. It is actually not as bad as most of the party movies out there and it has a few hilarious scenes in it. The acting was bad, but do you really watch comedies for the acting performances? I don't. I like all of the American Pie movies, but then again, I'm a part of the target audience.
September 13, 2014
not even that one smoking hot foreign girls tits could save this piece of shit from crashing and burning
August 10, 2014
A spin=off that feels like a spin-off, it keeps the names but ditches most of the essence. Not a laugh out loud ordeal like the originals, but an entertaining one nevertheless.
July 20, 2014
In my opinion, just mediocre at best. The 2nd film in this straight-to-dvd series is thankfully not as painful as the last one, but it still wasn't good. Most of the humor never hit with me, most of the characters aren't relateable or very likeable because they come off as heavy partiers and excessive partying is not my style or idea of having a good time, and the acting wasn't very good either. The naked mile sequence was a little fun to watch because we rarely see something like that in a film, John White as Erik Stifler was just ok, and the scenes with Eugene Levy were good. For me, those were the only positives with the movie.
July 2, 2014
A definite improvement over Band Camp, Naked Mile does succeed in getting some laughs, but still fails to get any big plot progression going, and its going over the same virgin storyline as American Pie did, but Naked Mile is overall more enjoyable than Band Camp, but these guys have got to pull it together, because these straight to DVD American Pies are pretty bad.
June 17, 2014
Unfortunately there is an American pie 5 and this is just an unfunny knock off of the original
February 5, 2014
more of nude girls and less of any sort of comedy for most part of the movie