American Pie 5: The Naked Mile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie 5: The Naked Mile Reviews

July 2, 2014
A definite improvement over Band Camp, Naked Mile does succeed in getting some laughs, but still fails to get any big plot progression going, and its going over the same virgin storyline as American Pie did, but Naked Mile is overall more enjoyable than Band Camp, but these guys have got to pull it together, because these straight to DVD American Pies are pretty bad.
June 17, 2014
Unfortunately there is an American pie 5 and this is just an unfunny knock off of the original
February 5, 2014
more of nude girls and less of any sort of comedy for most part of the movie
½ February 3, 2014
4 1/2 stars!

Brilliant!
½ January 24, 2014
I didn't mind this one.I thought for a pie presents flick. It was the best.
January 21, 2014
This was when the sequels really got out of hand!
January 15, 2014
My sever American Pie
½ October 28, 2013
Not much room for improvement but still could be a little better.
October 25, 2013
Made for the American Teen market this film fails to jump into the European style making this a very weak story visually. Nibbles: Lollipop.
October 13, 2013
Even the title sounds stupid
August 30, 2013
We finally meet another Stifler, who acts more like Jim in the original trilogy. And we finally meet... duh... ANOTHER Stifler. Who's more crazy than the original. Since when American Pie franchise is all about Stifler family? I don't get it. And this movie doesn't get what's really funny. So... yeah... not that good.
July 23, 2013
It's humor is bland and story weak. The Naked Mile is another sad attempt at a sub-series in the American Pie franchise. The only thing going for it is the amount of nudity it provides, which still doesn't even grab all the attention. 1/5
½ July 6, 2013
This was definitely the best out of the American Pie Presents. Screw Band Camp.
April 26, 2013
This movie was hallarius
½ April 18, 2013
This move is fantastic! It doesn't have the cast from the first two American Pie movies, but it has some from Band Camp, this is absolutely awesome film! The word 'FUNNY' is printed around every corner, a 100% must see!
½ April 2, 2013
i mean i don't know nothing about it...dude is damn running it...its funny as hell
March 27, 2013
saw it and it was great
March 26, 2013
More brainless fun...
March 23, 2013
This was actually pretty good and funny.
March 22, 2013