American Zeitgeist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Zeitgeist Reviews

½ January 9, 2013
I only saw a fourth of this. I have not been able to find anymore. Perhaps it is a conspiracy to cover up the conspiracies in this film that show us how complicated the situation really is.
½ July 25, 2009
A dramatic dark view of the future of the free world. Serious documentary, very depressing. Freakishly scary.
½ June 21, 2009
Will be watching again!
March 9, 2009
Very interesting documentary about religion, 9/11 and the Banks. No long and boring parts. Very well put together. A very good watch.
February 10, 2009
Open your mind and see the truth....
January 27, 2009
This is a highly recommended wake-up call for anyone who doubts the matrix. It's the economy, stupid! And best of all, we're all in it and part of it!
Sends shivers down the spine... while explaining what's going on in the financial markets.
½ January 24, 2009
changes your whole view on the world... a must see
January 19, 2009
An eye opener for any one who's been brainwashed by the media and the materialistic communitarian world. For those who believe everything they see, For those who have stopped thinking and observing. For those who limit themselves. For those who're ignorant and are proud to be one. For the masses. If I had an opportunity to rate any form of media as an answer to what we call the society, it would be this documentary!
December 19, 2008
eveyone must see this movie
August 25, 2008
Brilliant eyeopener. I particularly liked part one concerning religion. The rest is pretty much a given, more or less.
½ August 8, 2008
Conspiracy? Maybe. Skewed fact? Maybe. That is the whole point. There are a lot of maybes in the world and we should never stop asking WHY. Even if only 10% of this documentary was true, it would be an alarming 10% to most.
August 7, 2008
True or false, it doesn't really matter. The point is it will question ones own views on this perverse humanised world. "Network" had a similar angle.
½ August 1, 2008
I'm all for conspiracy theories, but many of their 'facts' (in particular of religion and politics) have so gigantic loopholes/falsities that a Stardestroyer could fly through them...perhaps they really do exist? Time to go make another documentary!
July 1, 2008
Fascinating conspiracy theories.
June 26, 2008
I won't sleep tonight because of this jaja. Seriously the most shocking thing i've ever seen. It will change the way you see this world, that's for sure.
June 15, 2008
this is such a powerful film! do you dare watch, as it just may open your eyes to things that you thought you already knew.
June 5, 2008
Prepei na to deite oloi... Tha ksypnisete apo ton lithargo pou theloun na mas riksoun.
May 24, 2008
Another fantastic movie.
May 22, 2008
This is the most amazing documentary you will EVER see; about religion. politics and human society. It will turn around the way you see the world, and will absolutely change what you believe to be truth... If there is anything you MUST watch, it's this.
May 19, 2008
Me parece que hay cosas que objetarle a la primera parte, y bajo ciertos puntos de vista, las similitudes entre distintas culturas no habla necesariamente de un error compartido, o de un plagio entre culturas. No hay m├ís que leer a Gu├ęnon para saber que m├ís que inter-plagio, es la respuesta a un lenguaje simb├│lico compartido. Respecto a la segunda parte, hay un documental tmbn de internet que habla sobre lo expuesto a profundidad junto con lo realizado por M. Moore. La 3era parte, sin duda, es lo m├ís interesante y fuerte del documental.