Reviews

• Aug 03, 2020

A disgusting film. It copies off another. Just to bank off of it.

A disgusting film. It copies off another. Just to bank off of it.

• Nov 12, 2017

Oh look, another one of these ... I wanted to turn it of after a couple of minutes, but was too lazy to get up - do yourself a favor and don't even press start.

• Oct 24, 2017

Dan Zachary the Director from white rock Canada would cross the boarder from Canada to WA state to sleep with a 15 year old boy named Levi Vanderveen. Dan I would just like to know, how sick are you pedo? You belong in jail.?

• Jul 16, 2017

Why did i watch this, i don't know. You know what to expect from a film like this, i don't have to tell you