American Crude - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Crude Reviews

½ October 21, 2013
All kinds of sexual debauchery are portrayed in this movie some seriously and others with a hint of a smile. Actors do a fine job of the script producing a simple film that may have you gob-smacked. Sets compliment the action with laughter behind the building of. Music is sexy and racy adding to the overall intense fun of this screenplay. Nibbles: Eccles cakes and cream.
July 7, 2013
Big names can't make this unfunny and contrived film worth the price of admission. Michael Clarke Duncan is the only player who seems to be trying and the story is so forced that American Crude comes off as more comedic that it is trying to be.
August 30, 2012
There is no way that I am watching this movie.
½ November 18, 2011
This is one of the most poorly written films i have ever seen. I'm blown away that so many talented/semi-talented people signed on for such garbage is beyond me. Someone seriously had to have made bank to agree to have their names attached to such regurgitation. Both the dialogue and story are boring and at best uninspirational. It's like going on a long road trip through the most boring section of America only to find out you never even left. No character is likeable or watchable. No hero or bad guy either. The worst attempt at a black comedy I've seen yet.
½ January 19, 2011
funny and plot is Crazy !
½ December 28, 2010
Extremely crude and offensive in so many ways!

Prostitution, murder, hooker transvestites, drugs, rape, making fun of the disabled, adulterous lesbianism, dirty money and since WHEN is pedophilia FUNNY??? The mind boggles. Who would write something like

this and, more importantly, who would greenlight it? It is the most mysoginistic movie, in the world, ever! The

script is dire, the acting uniformly awful. Ron Livingston, Rob Schneider and Missy Pyle are truly terrible. Jennifer Esposito? Michael

Clarke Duncan? What WERE you thinking?? If you have any taste in movies, stay AWAY.
August 17, 2010
A confusing flick!!!
August 13, 2010
Rob & Ron, sup dude? this movie killed my time. i dun like crude. maybe i dun get American j/k. :)
February 22, 2010
Nice flick..........
½ February 4, 2010
Absolutely horrible recommendation. Not the least bit funny. It was in fact ... "American Crude".
½ January 25, 2010
"Did you just baby rape me?"

Most Awesome Moment: In a gay country western gay bar you find a small adult movie theater with a naked midget that looks like Vern Troyer but I can't confirm its him wearing a cowboy hat sitting in one of those big old fashion popcorn machines selling cups of popcorn.
December 30, 2009
3 of 5 stars for this odd-ball comedy. It just keeps coming at you, odd situation after odd situation. A funny movie. Woth watching.
½ October 4, 2009
Quentin Tarantino wannabe,trying to be a darkly edgy comedic film that nose dived into the video store dumpster bin after the first 15 minutes.
Sad that two underrated comedic diamonds in the rough characters like Rob Schneider and Ron Livingston keep making straight to the dumpster comedies.
The movie was offensively racist and homophobic,trying to be funny that then fell flat on its sad clown face.
Sad sack Rob Schneider snorting coke and getting pummeled by a transvestite whore, then later getting electrocuted in a tub.
END OF STORY
July 1, 2009
Que onda con esta peli, pense que me iba reir como loca y nada que ver!!!
½ June 21, 2009
Xazokomodia peripeteia .Vlepetai alla kai pali kai na mhn to deis ....
½ May 27, 2009
Despite the bad reviews I thought this film was brilliant!
May 27, 2009
Loved the cast - Ron Livingstone and Missi Pyle are two of the most undervalued actors going at present. Both here are excellent and the movie ticks along nicely, always surprising.
½ May 9, 2009
Good film...out there...but overall it is well done. Lot of different people and story lines that needs to be followed, however in the end they all tie up nicely. I would recommend this film to other people.
½ April 21, 2009
Absolutely Horrible!
April 21, 2009
i cant believe i finally got to see my main man wisam's movie and he gets shot in the head