An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong Reviews

December 7, 2014
love it! made me cry
August 21, 2014
sucks that I cannot watch it, only available on DVD not fair.
May 26, 2013
I freakingly love this movie!
September 26, 2012
Hey don't see just cover. It's not only a kid movie. It deserves to watch all students or even parents.

>I want to tell you about this movie for a while. This is about a girl named Chrissa who was suffered bullying. That girl got into new school and there is a group of girls who was bullying around. So Chrissa has been target for bullying. At first, Chrissa didn't tell to anyone even parents. She tried to solve herself. Then...

There are some plots i like best from that movies. This is
" I find it sometimes kids have a big problem, they try to solve themselves. But sometimes problems are too big and complicated to solve for their own. They need help and they need to know that's ok they ask to help"
That's the point of this movie i think.
August 22, 2012
Awesome movie about Chrissa getting bullied at school very good movie LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
½ May 18, 2012
What are they going to make next? Chrissa 2!?
August 7, 2011
This movie makes me want to stab things.
August 2, 2011
Really good movie for kids...most kids in school will face bullies, and I think this was a really good example of what you should do.
July 6, 2011
Liked the movie, but definitely would related better if I was 10.
April 29, 2011
I love this movie! Its like her best.
½ July 24, 2010
This was a cute movie perfect for little girls.
July 18, 2010
every body should watch this movie it is so good. when i was little i used to love reading the american girl books. i love that they are now making them into movies. and this movie is about a real issue school bullying and how to get help if you are. i just wish that they had included the story of why tara bullied people cause she never explained her reason for why she did that.
June 17, 2010
there is a very good lesson this movie shows.i like the part where chrissa daydreams herself tieing and pulling the mean bees' ponytails!!!its a good movie to play at a school AND for fun!!!
March 28, 2010
one of my fav. movies.
March 5, 2010
It was pretty cute. I bet I would have loved it a lot if I were ten years old. A good little girl movie.
February 24, 2010
dude i just watched this a few minutes ago
½ February 8, 2010
My daughters just loved this movie. They watch it over and
over again and introduced it to their cousins and to our new
neighbors. They learned the lesson of the story in a fun
way. Thank you for producing this meaningful movie that
will be a cherished keepsake in our home.

-Elizabeth, Mother of 3 girls
½ November 20, 2009
i love this movie its great!!
October 3, 2009