American High School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American High School Reviews

June 30, 2013
The movie had no story and the quality of the movie was a very shabby, especially when murray comes and discuses her issues that removes the purpose of the movie, i think richards(kipp dick) and johny awesome(brian drolet) were doing a pretty good acting but Holden( torriero) and the girls acted horrible. Altogether many minus points were there which caused the movie to suck in a way.
½ April 24, 2013
nothing special.. pretty boring
½ April 5, 2013
Dafaq!? I wanted to literally gouge my eyes out after watching this.
American Pie wannabes... FAIL.
½ July 8, 2012
How stupid can a movie be ....or maybe it was the point , let's make a very stupid with very dumb caracters movie ???
½ April 4, 2012
Worst movie ever made, it makes no sense, is completely plotless and unfunny, has 2 nekked breast, even the sex scenes take place fully clothed, I can't believe I actually watched the movie until the end - I just couldn't believe that a movie can be bad for every single minute. There is really only one thing to say WTF@!!!
November 30, 2011
Couple of hotties and that's it.
½ September 9, 2011
If you're looking for a funny high school comedy similar to American Pie or something National Lampoon... this is NOT it. Not one single bit of acting ability in the bunch (except maybe the little man). It was painful to watch. PAINFUL. The lighting, the camera work, everything was poor. I'm giving it 1-star just for having Nikki Ziering.
June 27, 2011
im trying to see this this movie
May 6, 2011
One of the worst. bleh.
½ April 14, 2011
Popped the disc out after about an half hour. There was eye candy but it doesn't make up for the horrible acting, writing, and everything else.
½ December 6, 2010
Quite literally the worst movie I have seen in a very, very long time.
½ December 2, 2010
nothing special.. pretty boring
October 21, 2010
expect it's the first movie of Aubrey
it's Disgusting
½ October 2, 2010
without a doubt in my mind, the worst movie i've ever seen
August 9, 2010
Hot Girls+Bad acting+horrible movie= Hot girls hahah
July 4, 2010
WTF? This was terrible.
½ May 23, 2010
All I can say is: This must have been a joke.
½ February 5, 2010
If I could give this movie zero stars I would. If I could give it negative stars I would! This is such a horrifically bad movie, I couldn't even watch it for ten minutes! This is probably the definition of a bad movie. It's so boring! This is like the kind of thing that a teacher at a film school would show his/her students to let them know what NOT to make.

Don't let the title fool you, it's NOTHING like a real high school, even an American high school! It's the kind of shit that only Hollywood's limited understanding of reality could spew out! It's GARBAGE! I hope I've gotten my point across, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE! You will regret it!
February 3, 2010
Lives up to everything I've seen about it being one of the worst movies in history.