American Horror House (Sorority Horror House) Reviews

• Nov 07, 2017

Bad even by made for SciFi Channel standards. The premise contains a decent seed but it never sprouts. The dialogue and acting constantly compete in a which is worse duel as shabby effects fill the screen.

• Jul 16, 2017

1/2 a star is way more generous than I wanted to be.

1/2 a star is way more generous than I wanted to be.

• Doctor S Super Reviewer
    May 29, 2015

Pitiful mixture of ghost story and slasher at a sorority populated by random grisly visions and gross effects, when the only thing scary about this production is the wretched writing. One star because I liked the rapport between the Karate Kid frat boy and sister pledge Alessandra Torresani. I don't know how they roped someone with marketable talent like she showed in Caprica into such a cesspool, but her scene with the other pledges in their underwear under bright sunlight reveals who is the whitest girl in America with a SAG card.

• Oct 10, 2014

I'm gonna say this once and then never again. SyFy original films are usually original, for the most part. The problem is that they just flat out suck. The plot is original, the deaths are original, but the movies are just bull or stupid killed off by cheesy and terrible plots and bad actors, that's the issue with this one like most of the others.

• May 28, 2014

A pretty low-budget film in all aspects, except for the blood, they put some resources into that. Actually not a bad premise but way too campy even for my tastes. There could have been some saving moments but it just wasn't in the script. 5/28/14 -Home

• May 27, 2014

76% It uses, borrows, and steals from numberless horror films. "You'll like it on this side. Life's a bitch and so are you."-Derek