American Nightmare - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Nightmare Reviews

January 7, 2010
i loved this as a kid and i still love it to this day
½ October 5, 2009
This was not only pretty stupid but just plain bad. I didn't mind the low budget aspect of it and the horrible acting I could have surpassed, but something felt like it was terribly missing. I'd say give it a pass...
½ January 31, 2009
When I read the description to this I thought it sounded instering, but the actual movie was not. Something was missing from it and I found that it dragged on to long and was boring. The acting was no prize. should be skipped over.
½ December 31, 2008
My girl Debbie Rochon is in this but I just didn't get into it. A good story where a killer listens on a radio station where the victims tell their worst fears and kills them that way.
June 20, 2008
A horribly dated indie horror that really isn't terrible for its production qualities, mediocre cast and lacking screenplay.
½ May 15, 2008
A pretty good slasher, quite low budget and predictable but it has its good moments.
March 18, 2008
The title got it right, this movie is a nightmare!
bbcfloridabound
½ February 23, 2008
My Girl Debbie Rachon is in this one. She was my First Slasher Actor so I am a little Bias when it comes to her films, but this is an enjoyable Halloween Marathon Film. Great bloody scenes. Add it