American Pie Presents: Band Camp Reviews

• Aug 21, 2020

Absolute garbage. Unfunny and annoying throughout.

Absolute garbage. Unfunny and annoying throughout.

• Jun 29, 2020

Miles better than the other Presents films. It still has some heart and some great cameos as well.

• Jun 03, 2020

Fun and entertaining!the stifler's brother is a blast,the new cast was good,the music and band and the soundtracks it was amazing,story was usual decent,the jokes were awesome as hell literally the same formula but hilariously awesome,i was surprised to see Sherminator he was awesome as teacher and the Jim's dad he was usual everything is normal attitude it was fun and amazing,the Stifmiester thing and same attitude like Steve was amazingly portrayed he's expression's,laughs with corny dialogues he was awesome,the girl and his relation was amazingly developed,the whole video capturing thing with the nerd guy and the aftermath of that was great,seriously some moments were awesomely great the starting band scene,the suns cream scene was disgustingly awesome,the rivalry of two groups was engaging to watch the face-off music challenge and surprise 5 point win was great,the awkward scenes were literally fun to watch the visiting of stiefler to doctor scene's were uniquely funny every-time,the character changes and realization of Matt was amazing at last with the deletion of video's and the last amazing band march it was literally a Fun and entertaining amazing ride!it was not as great as prequels but amazing spin-off movie!

• May 17, 2020

This movie is out to steal your time and money. don't waste either.

This movie is out to steal your time and money. don't waste either.

• Jan 06, 2020

I think this Movie is so bad that it is good. This is my absolout favorite Movie despite the fact that I could probably criticue it for houers. I just found it so entertaining and just hystericaly funny. It's a pretty simple story, and just quite ordinary, but I can't help it. I still absoloutly LOVE IT. I watch it againe like 5 times a week. My advice; watch the Movie, maby you like it and maby you don't, just don't over think it, just sit back and enjoy the Witty dialouge and stupid but entertaining story.

• Sep 20, 2019

America Pie: Band Camp follows the theatrical sequel after the original sequel was released. The story follows Stifler's younger brother as he is trying to make his mark in his high school years. Stifler has to learn to make friends with the nerds in Band Camp as he falls in love with Elsye played by Arielle Kebbel, she now has a role in Ballers with the Rock. Overall it was an okay movie, predictable script using the same soundtrack from the original American Pie movie. I can't see myself watching this one again, skip it altogether.

• Apr 04, 2019

Terrible, just terrible.

Terrible, just terrible.

• Feb 20, 2019

3/5. It's not perfect by any means, but this a decent comedy with some surprisingly good character arcs. I would actually say it's a step up from American Wedding.

• Dec 27, 2018

Not bad. It can make you laugh at times.. Hasn't got the original cast though. It's no classic.

• Mar 11, 2018

American Pie Band Camp suffers from some of the same issues American Pie 2 suffers from. It lacks original jokes, coping many of the jokes from the original, and the script is very weak presenting a disfunctional story that comes to a very weak end. The movie also features a terrible protagonist as he is a dick most of the movie. Of course he redeems himself at the end, but I never connected with him at all and hated him the whole film. Overall, just watch the original American Pie and skip on this lackluster sequel.