American Samurai - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Samurai Reviews

½ August 8, 2007
Mark Dacascos, aka Iron Chef Chairman, pretending to be a samurai. I mean they did American Ninja, so there had to be balance in the force, right? No, there really doesn't. We only need ninjas.
½ July 25, 2007
LEARN THE SAMURAI WAY AND DEFENSE YOUR SELF
½ July 21, 2007
They know how to fight.. but not much else.
July 19, 2007
good martial arts movie
½ June 26, 2007
I laughed SO hard it was so bad....they have "french" people...lol ull know what i mean when u watch it...O_O
½ June 11, 2007
Worst..movie...ever... Tattoos are in permanent marker. Dialogue is stupid. Actually... it's REALLY funny. Watch it and cry laughing. Tu demandes trop de questions!
½ April 3, 2007
Some cool fight scenes but its a B-grade fight flick.
deano
March 20, 2007
Good samurai fight between David Bradley and Mark Dacascos, who plays villian and tries to seem Japanese in a violent tournament to the death.
½ February 7, 2007
think the acting was bad but the fighting was brilliant....if it's the one with a guy with a blade in this pony tail.
½ December 10, 2006
Waste of TIME!! Very Weak movie, DO NOT WATCH, if you do end up watching it, side effects may include: Suicide, murder ramapages, road ramapage, any kinds of ways of harming yourself, and many others...
December 8, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
May 30, 2006
I think The Last Samurai and Kill Bill cover THIS topic!
April 3, 2006
American Samurai???? Screw That!!!!
February 13, 2006
This guy still wishes he was Chuck Norris. Changing the title from American Ninja to American Samurai didn't help him.