An American Tail - Fievel Goes West - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An American Tail - Fievel Goes West Reviews

January 29, 2016
Great movie. I recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in kids films like the American Tail series. To those of you who haven't seen this I won't say anything to spoil the plot for you but I can say this is a really fun and adorable movie to watch. I think this American Tail sequel is better than the original though the original is great too, this movie is so great that I just can't help but love it more than the original movie. Great movie. I recommend it.
January 15, 2016
Not as Timeless as the Original but quite enjoyable piece from my childhood.
December 25, 2015
the original was Charlies favorite
October 9, 2015
It has more humor than the first one, and is less cutesy. It has a less interesting plot, though.
August 17, 2015
awsome fictional western movie of your imagination
½ July 24, 2015
This movie used to be my FAVORITE!
March 24, 2015
I am a huge american tail fan, I would love to see all american tail movies on blu ray. when i was little, i used to watch an american tail all the time. it was very enteresting and entertaining.
½ February 8, 2015
More charming and less gritty than it's counterpart, there is more to appreciate with the refined animation, exciting adventure and the western setting.
January 3, 2015
Que buenos recuerdos tengo de Fievel en mi infancia
December 29, 2014
Different tone than its predecessor, but I liked it just as much. It was funnier, cuter, and lighter. Great voice cast.
JohnSilver
½ October 13, 2014
One of my favorite movie when I was a young boy.
½ September 30, 2014
Floja secuela de "An American Tail", en la que Faivel, el ratón inmigrante se interna en el lejano oeste. Fácilmente olvidable.
September 21, 2014
Nowhere near as good as the original but is still entertaining nonetheless.
September 4, 2014
I think this is as good as the first movie. B
September 4, 2014
It repeats many of the plot beats from the first film, but the animation is sharp and the story has a charming simplicity that is perfect for younger viewers.
August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Childhood)
June 25, 2014
There was never any point in this, the original was nothing great. This was actually kind of boring
½ May 22, 2014
Better than the original, and great to hear James Stewart as the 'old sheriff, but still not what it could have been.
April 11, 2014
This movie always depresses me! I don't know why. Ugh, just thinking about it...sadness. The little mouse...s...mouses are cute!
March 2, 2014
This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I recently found it at a flea market, bought it and watched it again for nostalgia's sake, and I'm so glad I did. This is adorable.