An American Tail - Fievel Goes West - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An American Tail - Fievel Goes West Reviews

February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 12, 2017
This movie was my childhood, watching it all of the time. Still holds up
½ November 11, 2016
Beautiful animation, great characters, scarier story and catchy songs make this another one of those 90s rare non-Disney animated wins.
October 25, 2016
So obnoxious, that it hits you over the head with explaining why it's a damn kid's movie! Animation is decent, but some flicks like this are better left forgotten!
October 2, 2016
Enjoyable & Fun With A Classic Look In The Hand-Drawn Animation.
January 29, 2016
Great movie. I recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in kids films like the American Tail series. To those of you who haven't seen this I won't say anything to spoil the plot for you but I can say this is a really fun and adorable movie to watch. I think this American Tail sequel is better than the original though the original is great too, this movie is so great that I just can't help but love it more than the original movie. Great movie. I recommend it.
January 15, 2016
Not as Timeless as the Original but quite enjoyable piece from my childhood.
December 25, 2015
the original was Charlies favorite
October 9, 2015
It has more humor than the first one, and is less cutesy. It has a less interesting plot, though.
August 17, 2015
awsome fictional western movie of your imagination
½ July 24, 2015
This movie used to be my FAVORITE!
March 24, 2015
I am a huge american tail fan, I would love to see all american tail movies on blu ray. when i was little, i used to watch an american tail all the time. it was very enteresting and entertaining.
½ February 8, 2015
More charming and less gritty than it's counterpart, there is more to appreciate with the refined animation, exciting adventure and the western setting.
January 3, 2015
Que buenos recuerdos tengo de Fievel en mi infancia
December 29, 2014
Different tone than its predecessor, but I liked it just as much. It was funnier, cuter, and lighter. Great voice cast.
JohnSilver
½ October 13, 2014
One of my favorite movie when I was a young boy.
½ September 30, 2014
Floja secuela de "An American Tail", en la que Faivel, el ratón inmigrante se interna en el lejano oeste. Fácilmente olvidable.
September 21, 2014
Nowhere near as good as the original but is still entertaining nonetheless.
September 4, 2014
I think this is as good as the first movie. B