An American Tail - Fievel Goes West - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An American Tail - Fievel Goes West Reviews

August 30, 2017
Big part of my childhood!
August 30, 2017
Great childhood movie, so glad Jimmy Stewart was in it!
June 25, 2017
I loved this movie as a kid and was excited to see that it's on Netflix. The story is good, and the animation is well done. I still laughed out loud at Tiger. The voice talent is fantastic and I love the music. Definitely a movie I'll show my future children.
May 10, 2017
So obnoxious, that it hits you over the head with explaining why it's a damn kid's movie! Animation is decent, but some flicks like this are better left forgotten!
March 6, 2017
4/5 Stars. Great kids movie. Definitely the superior compared with the original. The story is better, though the mice are still dumb as bricks and can't figure out something is a puppet or a trap. The comedy is actually genuinely funny, rather than For Kids Only crap like in the first movie. The music is actually good as well, much better than the drivel in the first movie. Dom DeLuise and John Cleese are great as always, and Cathy Cavadini is perfection in her singing.

Overall, one of the best kids movies I've seen. Up there with the 1980s Disney films, just under the 1990s ones. Definitely worth a watch. If you never saw the original, it's not an issue in any real way. Oh, and the critics hated this because it was a sequel. Not really any other explanation for the bad reviews.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 12, 2017
This movie was my childhood, watching it all of the time. Still holds up
½ November 11, 2016
Beautiful animation, great characters, scarier story and catchy songs make this another one of those 90s rare non-Disney animated wins.
October 2, 2016
Enjoyable & Fun With A Classic Look In The Hand-Drawn Animation.
January 29, 2016
Great movie. I recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in kids films like the American Tail series. To those of you who haven't seen this I won't say anything to spoil the plot for you but I can say this is a really fun and adorable movie to watch. I think this American Tail sequel is better than the original though the original is great too, this movie is so great that I just can't help but love it more than the original movie. Great movie. I recommend it.
January 15, 2016
Not as Timeless as the Original but quite enjoyable piece from my childhood.
December 25, 2015
the original was Charlies favorite
October 9, 2015
It has more humor than the first one, and is less cutesy. It has a less interesting plot, though.
August 17, 2015
awsome fictional western movie of your imagination
½ July 24, 2015
This movie used to be my FAVORITE!
March 24, 2015
I am a huge american tail fan, I would love to see all american tail movies on blu ray. when i was little, i used to watch an american tail all the time. it was very enteresting and entertaining.
½ February 8, 2015
More charming and less gritty than it's counterpart, there is more to appreciate with the refined animation, exciting adventure and the western setting.
January 3, 2015
Que buenos recuerdos tengo de Fievel en mi infancia
December 29, 2014
Different tone than its predecessor, but I liked it just as much. It was funnier, cuter, and lighter. Great voice cast.