American Wedding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Wedding Reviews

August 11, 2015
When did Sean William Scott ever realize how pathetically unfunny he really is!? Almost like a modern day Pauly Shore! Was everyone almost a complete retard in this waste of potential!?
August 4, 2015
The best of the series, American Wedding offers more of everything that made the first two good! While American Pie 2 wears out this sequel holds up and manages to make me laugh a million or more times and keep laughing each time I watch it.
½ August 1, 2015
Continuing to bring the laughs, American Wedding brings to the table for fans of the first two films. Entertaining and hilarious, American Wedding's only real comedic downfall may be its reliance on Seann William Scott, whos antics may be a little over done by the third film, but all in all, American Pie 3: American Wedding maintains a place in line with its predecessors.
July 31, 2015
_REWATCH REVIEW_
Hell yes! This has been my favourite ever since I first saw it! It doesn't get any better than this. This movie is one of my favourite comedies and my favourite American Pie sequel. The story starts off with one of the most unusual marriage proposals ever and you can already tell what kind of a movie this will be. So, Jim and Michelle are going to get married and they want the perfect marriage, so no Stifler. Stifler does eventually find out about the wedding and helps Jim in any way just so he can have sex with Michelle's sister. This leads to some truly laugh out loud moments. Stifler is the star of this sequel! Every scene where he acts like a gentleman to girls/older people is pure gold. And since Finch also wants to be with Michelle's sister, he tries to act more like Stifler in order to be with her. Finch-meister and Steven. Ah, that was amazing. I don't think I have to mention how awesome the soundtrack was, right? The acting is great! The characters are great! Everything about this sequel is great! All in all, a more than satisfying sequel with excellent humor, great, likeable, characters and it's just fun! I would recommend seeing this even if you haven't seen the movies before.
July 17, 2015
Besides the first first movie I really like the other three installments just about the same. Stiflers hilarious, the relationship between Michelle and Jim is good, and the whole gang still manages to bring out some funny moments. American Wedding has some pretty classic scenes between the hiding from the inlaws to Stiffler doing something for someone for a change. All in all American wedding is another fun and funny movie added to the series
½ July 3, 2015
Even though the jokes are getting dated even for American Pie standards, 'American Wedding' is still an atempt to bring more depth, more emotion and heart for its main characters. And as the previous entries goes, the music, the parties and the humour remains.
July 1, 2015
Having more of Finch's role than Jim and his dad, the movie is not as silly like what the franchise delivers to us from the previous two.
June 29, 2015
When you can't think of anything new or imaginative just make it raunchier and more rude.
June 11, 2015
Seann William Scott steals this movie. It's his best performance. He's HILARIOUS. This third sequel has plenty of raunchy, gag-worthy moments but works because of its sweet spot.
May 23, 2015
Pros:
-Great wedding
-Jim's Dad
-Finch making love again to Stiffler's mom
-Stifler dance battle with a gay man
-Stifler versus Finch whoever get's the girl
-Milf Guys

Cons:
-No Oz,No Vicky,No Heather,No Jessica,No Nadia and No Sherminator
-Kevin looks like(or really) a minor character
May 20, 2015
A funny movie with the American Pie gang, but the first two were better.
March 22, 2015
American wedding is a fun entertaining movie that has good laughs and a lot of heart.I laughed hard here more than a voluble times and it was thoroughly entertaining.Also the movie is very heartfelt and touching at times.Overall American Wedding is the 2nd best in the franchise far from grey but for sure worth a watch. Grade B
½ March 14, 2015
Not as good as the first two but still kinda funny
½ February 21, 2015
Just as raunchy as the previous movies but lacking the heart, American Wedding see the series showing its age.
½ November 3, 2014
This movie was going so well until one scene. This was one of the most disturbing things I've ever had to watch. So cringeworthy. It brought the movie down from a pretty high peak. On the other hand, it had a very satisfying ending and a very entertaining dance scene with some great hits from the 80's. Overall, I would only recommend this one if you were to do an American Pie Marathon. Not a bad movie but couldn't live up to it's predecessors.
October 23, 2014
Feels incredibly forced, especially the unrated cut. What sinks the ship is the fact that they've taken Stifler, the least likable character, pushed him to the extreme and made him the focus of the story. Grating and especially raunchy...even for American Pie.
September 28, 2014
La tercera parte de "American Pie" tiene sus momentos divertidos, como los tuvieron la primera y segunda parte... Las escenas chocantes son menos y la sensibilidad es mayor, pero sigue siendo lo que es: basura disfrutable. (Ojo con las secuelas que siguieron "directo a video", que son un completo bodrio... ¡en serio!)
½ September 1, 2014
Slightly better than the second, with a few extremely funny moments (i.e., Stifler dancing, "bachelor party"), but lost a little steam towards the end.

Grade = 6.5/10
August 24, 2014
Jim e Michelle vão se casar e Stifler acaba arrumando uma grande confusão e quase acaba com o casamento, porém o mesmo se redime e usa o time de futebol para fazer com que tudo corra certo...
½ August 20, 2014
The weakest film of the saga (discounting the horrible spin-offs) features too many gags from Stifler, who has just turned into a parody of himself. Whereas the story has evolved more, now dealing with marriages and adult compromises, the original cast has lost its brilliance. Characters such as Kevin have almost nothing to do here, whilst some others (Oz) do not even show up. Still, it is the most crazy story of all the quadrilogy.