American Wedding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Wedding Reviews

May 13, 2016
American Wedding brings the Pie franchise off of school grounds and into the delicate, romance-filled territory of marriage, but don't go thinking that means the filmmakers have gone soft on their gross-out greatness. Boy, would you be wrong!
April 5, 2016
I'm a far bigger fan of the first two.
March 20, 2016
3/12/2016: Plenty of funny moments, but they made Stifler too big of an asshole.
December 20, 2015
Stifler stole the show in this one but it's pretty weak overall. Some of the scenes are hilarious but there aren't enough of them. Bachelor party scene is epic though.
October 25, 2015
absurdly desperate and unfunny, a stark contrast to the first which is a classic comedy.
½ October 18, 2015
Another funny installment of the American Pie series. This movie brings a little more gross out comedy but also offers a sweeter side with the feeling towards Jim and Michelle's upcoming journey into life together. Also a nod to Seann William Scott for adding even more asshole attitude to the character of Steve Stifler.
August 11, 2015
When did Sean William Scott ever realize how pathetically unfunny he really is!? Almost like a modern day Pauly Shore! Was everyone almost a complete retard in this waste of potential!?
August 4, 2015
The best of the series, American Wedding offers more of everything that made the first two good! While American Pie 2 wears out this sequel holds up and manages to make me laugh a million or more times and keep laughing each time I watch it.
½ August 1, 2015
Continuing to bring the laughs, American Wedding brings to the table for fans of the first two films. Entertaining and hilarious, American Wedding's only real comedic downfall may be its reliance on Seann William Scott, whos antics may be a little over done by the third film, but all in all, American Pie 3: American Wedding maintains a place in line with its predecessors.
July 31, 2015
_REWATCH REVIEW_
Hell yes! This has been my favourite ever since I first saw it! It doesn't get any better than this. This movie is one of my favourite comedies and my favourite American Pie sequel. The story starts off with one of the most unusual marriage proposals ever and you can already tell what kind of a movie this will be. So, Jim and Michelle are going to get married and they want the perfect marriage, so no Stifler. Stifler does eventually find out about the wedding and helps Jim in any way just so he can have sex with Michelle's sister. This leads to some truly laugh out loud moments. Stifler is the star of this sequel! Every scene where he acts like a gentleman to girls/older people is pure gold. And since Finch also wants to be with Michelle's sister, he tries to act more like Stifler in order to be with her. Finch-meister and Steven. Ah, that was amazing. I don't think I have to mention how awesome the soundtrack was, right? The acting is great! The characters are great! Everything about this sequel is great! All in all, a more than satisfying sequel with excellent humor, great, likeable, characters and it's just fun! I would recommend seeing this even if you haven't seen the movies before.
July 17, 2015
Besides the first first movie I really like the other three installments just about the same. Stiflers hilarious, the relationship between Michelle and Jim is good, and the whole gang still manages to bring out some funny moments. American Wedding has some pretty classic scenes between the hiding from the inlaws to Stiffler doing something for someone for a change. All in all American wedding is another fun and funny movie added to the series
½ July 3, 2015
Even though the jokes are getting dated even for American Pie standards, 'American Wedding' is still an atempt to bring more depth, more emotion and heart for its main characters. And as the previous entries goes, the music, the parties and the humour remains.
July 1, 2015
Having more of Finch's role than Jim and his dad, the movie is not as silly like what the franchise delivers to us from the previous two.
June 29, 2015
When you can't think of anything new or imaginative just make it raunchier and more rude.
June 11, 2015
Seann William Scott steals this movie. It's his best performance. He's HILARIOUS. This third sequel has plenty of raunchy, gag-worthy moments but works because of its sweet spot.
May 23, 2015
Pros:
-Great wedding
-Jim's Dad
-Finch making love again to Stiffler's mom
-Stifler dance battle with a gay man
-Stifler versus Finch whoever get's the girl
-Milf Guys

Cons:
-No Oz,No Vicky,No Heather,No Jessica,No Nadia and No Sherminator
-Kevin looks like(or really) a minor character
May 20, 2015
A funny movie with the American Pie gang, but the first two were better.
March 22, 2015
American wedding is a fun entertaining movie that has good laughs and a lot of heart.I laughed hard here more than a voluble times and it was thoroughly entertaining.Also the movie is very heartfelt and touching at times.Overall American Wedding is the 2nd best in the franchise far from grey but for sure worth a watch. Grade B
½ March 14, 2015
Not as good as the first two but still kinda funny
½ February 21, 2015
Just as raunchy as the previous movies but lacking the heart, American Wedding see the series showing its age.