America's Forgotten Reviews

• Oct 19, 2020

I have made documentaries and married an immigrant, going through the legal process. This is the real story.

• Oct 18, 2020

Brave take on a sad reality.

Brave take on a sad reality.

• Oct 17, 2020

A film about the the human trafficking and dangers faced immigrants coming trying to come to America. No matter what your politics this is a must see film.

• Oct 17, 2020

This was a powerful film and important for all to see. Americans need to open their eyes to look past all the propaganda and seek truth. This movie was very informative and shows the huge disservice illegal immigration does not only to Americans, but the illegal immigrants themselves. In order to fix problems we need to be informed, and can no longer tolerate the censorship and propaganda of the mainstream media and big tech. I applaud Namrata Singh Gujral and others working on this project for the courage to see it through. I really like how you showed the history to the work visa system in America, that unfortunately was terminated decades ago. While this film was made by Democrats, and I am a Republican. This shouldn't be a divisive issue. Leaders need to stop playing politics and pass laws updating our immigration system. It's about not allowing coyotes and cartels to take advantage of the vulnerable. It's about protecting lives. It's about doing right by immigrants and Americans.