America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story Reviews

October 6, 2014
WOW.....WOW.....WOW....SO SO SO SO BAD, MAN THIS MOVIE IS JUST SO SO SO DREADFUL......ITS GOT REALLY GOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......THE ACTING IS SO SO SO BAD, IT IS SUCH A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, IT IS SO SO SO BAD, MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS, THIS MOVIE BUT THIS MOVIE IS JUST SO SO SO SO BAD, WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE, BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO SO AWFUL, IT IS SO BAD, IT IS REALLY DREADFUL, IT IS JUST SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY RUBBISH BORING, EFFORTLESS MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A COMPLETE AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO BAD, IT IS SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO RUBBISH, IT IS SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS 1 OF THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS.....
April 5, 2012
A well-intended, if not altogether successful, production where the pacing suffers by having the story cut into segment by which "interviews" introduce different aspects of the subject matter's life. But strong performances make up for any shortcomings.
½ January 25, 2012
"People keep telling me I can be a great man. I'd rather be a good one."
- John F. Kennedy Jr.

'America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr'. Story chronicles the life and death of the beloved son of the 35th president. Until his 1999 death in a plane crash JFK Jr. was also famous as editor of George magazine, People's "Sexiest Man Alive", and for relationships with actress Daryl Hannah and his wife Carolyn. When I first saw this TV film I find it very good, especially with the interviews of people recalling Kennedy's experiences throughout. I knew that if it weren't for tragedies in the Kennedy clan then JFK Jr. would have certainly followed his father's footsteps into politics. Starring very good performances from Kristoffer Polaha, Jacqueline Bisset, and Portia De Rossi.
June 18, 2009
Take time to see JFKennedy's history in America....
½ June 16, 2009
"People keep telling me I can be a great man. I'd rather be a good one."
- John F. Kennedy Jr.

America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story chronicles the life and death of the beloved son of the 35th president. Until his 1999 death in a plane crash JFK Jr. was also famous as editor of George magazine, People's "Sexiest Man Alive", and for relationships with actress Daryl Hannah and his wife Carolyn. When I first saw this TV film I find it very good, especially with the interviews of people recalling Kennedy's experiences throughout. I knew that if it weren't for tragedies in the Kennedy clan then JFK Jr. would have certainly followed his father's footsteps into politics. Starring very good performances from Kristoffer Polaha, Jacqueline Bisset, and Portia De Rossi.
March 27, 2009
I enjoyed this movie. Like a few others that have been done on the Kennady Family .
February 16, 2009
An interesting look at the life of American prince JFK Jnr. Focusing mostly on his relationships with the women in his life up to his untimely death.

Enjoyable movie with an insight to how difficult his life under all the spot light was and the volatile relationship with his wife Carolyn.
December 23, 2008
Interesting to learn about him, but the film seemed melodramatic with poor production values.