An Accidental Friendship - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An Accidental Friendship Reviews

April 10, 2010
Very good made for TV movie! Real and moving! :o)
April 10, 2010
Nice fairy story. A female police officer and a homeless woman strike up an unlikely friendship and everyone lives happily ever after. Not bad for a TV movie.
April 2, 2010
very touching movie ... great story
August 29, 2009
Happened to catch this as a Channel 5 movie - fantastic film and a bit of a tear jerker. Based on a true story the characters were portrayed wonderfully. Happy to recommend!
½ June 19, 2009
This is such an inspiring movie. Chandra Wilson's performance is awesome. It reminds you that it is so important to give people less fortunate a hand, and that noone is very far from being in the same situation. Everyone should see this movie.
June 9, 2009
a beautiful story of friendship and learning to grow within ones self to become a stronger person regardless of your situation
May 24, 2009
I really enjoyed this movie. I haven't seen a movie with this type of story before and it made me think about how much I really have.
March 23, 2009
amazing story. i was so sad when she lost bebe, i wish that she had found her dog.
March 10, 2009
Love Chandra's personality.
January 2, 2009
Grey's Anatomy is such a poor showing of Chandra Wilson's talents... she was amazing.
½ November 28, 2008
was a very touching movie. Wish there was more people in this world that was willing to help other people out.