An Accidental Friendship Reviews

• Apr 10, 2010

Very good made for TV movie! Real and moving! :o)

Very good made for TV movie! Real and moving! :o)

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Apr 10, 2010

Nice fairy story. A female police officer and a homeless woman strike up an unlikely friendship and everyone lives happily ever after. Not bad for a TV movie.

• Apr 02, 2010

very touching movie ... great story

very touching movie ... great story

• Aug 29, 2009

Happened to catch this as a Channel 5 movie - fantastic film and a bit of a tear jerker. Based on a true story the characters were portrayed wonderfully. Happy to recommend!

• Jun 19, 2009

This is such an inspiring movie. Chandra Wilson's performance is awesome. It reminds you that it is so important to give people less fortunate a hand, and that noone is very far from being in the same situation. Everyone should see this movie.

• Jun 09, 2009

a beautiful story of friendship and learning to grow within ones self to become a stronger person regardless of your situation

• May 24, 2009

I really enjoyed this movie. I haven't seen a movie with this type of story before and it made me think about how much I really have.

• Mar 23, 2009

amazing story. i was so sad when she lost bebe, i wish that she had found her dog.

• Jan 02, 2009

Grey's Anatomy is such a poor showing of Chandra Wilson's talents... she was amazing.

• Nov 28, 2008

was a very touching movie. Wish there was more people in this world that was willing to help other people out.