An Affair to Die For Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Absolute terrible film.started off ok.ending is awful. Avoid and save yourself 90 minutes of your life.

• Nov 01, 2019

Bizarre and not in a good way starring monumentally instantly forgettable actors and a very tired plot in a low budget style production. Yawn.

• Sep 18, 2019

I thought it had great suspense, turning drama and intriguing points of context. Riveting, twisting plot. Really enjoyed watching the main character, Claire Florani. I got lucky choosing it when I had the chance. I liked all the convoluted plot machinations, which it seems, others, did not.

• Sep 09, 2019

Way too convoluted

Way too convoluted

• Sep 03, 2019

hmm i didn't mind it! the story was dumb, but the twists & turns were pretty good.

• Aug 17, 2019

Love Love Love!!!! Great twiat

Love Love Love!!!! Great twiat

• Jul 10, 2019

The plot kept me intrigued until the end. The last twist was unexpected, yet unsatisfactory. This movie is definitely a one time watch.

• Mar 15, 2019

Fun to watch to make fun of. But completely nonsensical and horribly acted

Fun to watch to make fun of. But completely nonsensical and horribly acted

• Feb 10, 2019

it was a great movie a must see. It will keep you on the edge of your seet.

it was a great movie a must see. It will keep you on the edge of your seet.