An Easter Bunny Puppy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An Easter Bunny Puppy Reviews

½ December 6, 2014
This is one of the worst movies ever made, and certainly one of the laziest as well. It's no wonder the director of 1313 Evil Stephbrother didn't want his real name tied to it. Hippity Hoppity Woof.
½ June 14, 2014
Despite the beautiful poster, the movie itself is not about a Cocker Spaniel and features a Corgi. The movie itself has an entirely different premise than the following; "Russ, an adorable puppy, wants to be the Easter bunny this year but has to contend with his family who thinks that dogs should be dogs and not bunnies! " This is a solid attempt at children's entertainment with dedicated acting, but it's delivery feels like it lacks integrity. Also, the child I was babysitting grew frustrated waiting for the Cocker Spaniel.
April 16, 2014
If you like C movies, definitely watch this. I watched it with my 6 year old tonight and it's not what I thought it was based on the title. But the unbelievably long montages with repeated scenes and misspelled subtitles kept us watching all the way to the end. It is a cute movie and my 6 year old really enjoyed it. But the title is a little misleading. Once I realized it was a totally low budget film, it made it more bearable to watch once I got through the first excessively long montage with the easter eggs, oh and the scene with the mom talking to herself on the couch before that.
July 14, 2013
Cute dog. Bad everything else. I know it's a kid's movie, but everything, everything about this movie is bad. Poorly shot, porrly edited,, almost hilariously so. Why does this have to be my kids' favorite movie? It's melting my brain.
½ July 9, 2013
Probably the biggest heaping pile of shit movie I've ever had the misfortune of watching.
April 1, 2013
I give it 5 stars for the never ending egg decorating scene. I also give 5 stars for effort. Plus, my daughter enjoys it.:) Lighthearted films should get lighthearted reviews.
March 31, 2013
Brought to you by the makers of "Christmas Puppy" the OTHER movie that uses a picture of an adorable puppy to get you to watch, yet the dog is NOT a puppy -nor is the story even remotely about an Easter or Christmas dog... LOL They HAVE to know how BAD these movies are- all we can figure is these are relatives of movie makers who begged their rich uncle to let them make a film, using the SAME house with different people, and OLD dogs. My 13 year old and I watched and laughed all the way through, wait till you see the never ending egg coloring scene, using the same footage over and over again! The egg hunt was almost as long, but not as awkward. Both films had stunted older teens, who's behavior would have seemed normal if they were 9 or 10... hilarious! I almost want to give it 5 stars to entice others to suffer through this too-long home movie about, well, NOT puppies.
½ March 31, 2013
This movie is bad. Like really bad. So bad it cannot be enjoyed, even ironically. Drawn out scenes that exist only to make this movie 90 min. long. Repeated stock footage of no relevance. Shitty writing and shitty acting. So bad I have decided to screw the rules of proper sentence structure!

I couldn't finish this movie but here are some highlights (remember this is a children's film): Mother bad talks father in front of teenage daughter. Daughter decides to create a twin sister and mother encourages the lying. We're told that teenage guys interpret "no" as a challenge.

I viewed this movie on Netflix. The simple fact that this movie wasn't rated one star makes me weep for humanity and parenting in general. If you enjoyed this movie, there is something wrong with you. Perhaps you were abused as a child or you lived in a country with spotty sanitation services growing up. And if you enjoyed this movie and also have children, do yourself and future generations a favor and disable all your smoke alarms and set your home on fire at 3 in the morning.
½ March 29, 2013
Amazingly horrible! What a waste! The boys enjoyed, not sure how or why but they did. Low budget, silly & dumb.
March 23, 2013
This shit is wack!!!
½ March 23, 2013
Barely watchable, but would be a good movie for very young kids to kill time. Very, Very low budget, but no cussing or anything objectionable.