An Inconsistent Truth Reviews

• Jun 05, 2015

Now this is a movie that tells the truth about global warming.

Now this is a movie that tells the truth about global warming.

• Jun 28, 2014

Fantastic Documentary! Tells the truth about the big global warming hoax. I own this movie.

• Oct 19, 2012

I did not get to see the whole thing, only the sneak peek DVD. It was interesting, but like Michael Moore, it lacked credibility. I was interested in the grilling of Al Gore in the committee hearings, where important points were raised against his energy bill. I was also interested because I worked with Phil Valentine at the RNC. I will have to listen to his show.

• Mar 18, 2012

5,00 record tempters in US in the last 3 weeks. Global warming is real and man made. STFU!

• Mar 17, 2012

More people should be informed.

More people should be informed.

• Feb 22, 2012

Quite well done. Nice mix of facts, humor, and satire. We all know that Al Gore's "Inconvenient" truth received its awards based on political bias; this very well done rebuttal is every bit as good as Al Gore's documentary, but I sort of doubt the awards people will want any part of it. The movie brings out the "rest of the story" regarding Al Gore and the whole global warming issue -- MONEY. Money for Al Gore to be precise. Go see the movie, the money part is VERY enlightening.

• Feb 18, 2012

The movie has many of the facts unbiased scientists and engineers have known based upon unaltered data about the lack of evidence to support human created global warming. The movie interviews two very credible scientist, however there are many more available - I would have like to have seen William Gray, Phd Professor of Atmospheric Science, interviewed. It also shows, sometimes in a humorous way, how ill-informed many believers of MMGW really are - who knew cameras caused global warming?

• Feb 12, 2012

What a great documentary! Impressively written, directed, and produced...highly entertaining and immeasurably informative! If you watch this film and still can't see Al Gore and his band of Henny Pennys as liars whose motivation for their "sky is falling" propaganda has nothing to do with saving the earth, then you have probably consumed an intellect-rotting amount of their Kool-Aid. Does this movie prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that mankind has absolutely nothing to do with global warming? No. It comes about as close as possible, but that wasn't its intention. It does absolutely prove that Al Gore and his merry men care nothing about truly helping the planet or those in poverty around the world. They are definitely concerned with fattening their own wallets, however, and they've made the right investments in companies dealing out "carbon credits" to do just that. Funny how a little thing called "truth" coupled with pesky annoyances called "facts" tend to contradict almost every word they say. As this movie points out, conservation is a good thing, but conservation is not a means of saving the world from overheating. Nature (and more specifically, natural earthly and solar cycles) does a fine job of taking care of things without our help. In fact, the more we get involved with preventing nature from running its course (e.g. trying to lessen the power of hurricanes or do away with them altogether), the more likely it is that mankind really will screw something up on a catastrophic level. Kudos to Phil Valentine and his whole crew! Masterfully done!

• Feb 07, 2012

Anyone claiming that there is "no debate" on global warming obviously can't read. There is debate a plenty.

• Feb 04, 2012

Saw the movie. It was very good. Does a good job of supporting the argument with facts, clips, and interviews. I highly recommend it.