Ana Reviews

• Feb 17, 2021

Kind of reminded me of a Modern day "Curley Sue". It was an Awesome story line with Brilliant Acting! Definitely will watch again!

• Jan 24, 2021

One of the best movies I have ever watched. It was as emotionally and morally impactful as it was funny. Would watch this movie 1000 times again if I could. Just so, so, so amazing, shedding a light on how corrupt politicians in both Puerto Rico and the U.S were around the time of hurricane sandy that struck P.R 3 years ago I think...? Sheds a light onto who we as a society entrust and learn our morals from, as this movie exposes both politics, media and religion as being facades. Really great movie to ponder on and will definitely be watching again. WOW❤️

• Dec 31, 2020

It is enjoyable. You have seen this story many times, but the twists here are very interesting. Evangelicals would hate it. Those who see fraud everywhere would love it. The young girl is very good.

• Dec 30, 2020

dont know what to make of it. its sweet but standard!

dont know what to make of it. its sweet but standard!

• Nov 22, 2020

An adult and a child become friends who occasionally switch roles in this buddy bonding during their journeys through a rough period in the Puerto Rican island during the period after the hurricane left the island devastated, told with truth of the lives of the kids who fall through the cracks in the system and the financial hard times of ordinary people during a crisis, along with a lot of dry gallows humor.

• Jun 05, 2020

This is a really bad misshaped buddy movie.You should run not walk away from this slop.

• May 18, 2020

With the adult-child partner trope one can always love, it manages to be interesting thanks in large part to dafne keen's charismatic presence.

• Mar 25, 2020

It's bad, I think the period of filming that is always so smart a child or young and become a hero is over. child character of this film is such that one wants to throw up.

• Mar 11, 2020

Great actors: Dafne Keen is a gem.

Great actors: Dafne Keen is a gem.

• Jan 03, 2020

Didnt think I was going to like it, I simply watched it because of the cast, and wow, what a fun surprise. I enjoyed it very much, and with its plot, I think it speaks very true of the current US society. 5/5.